Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Superb. Captures the situation perfectly, except I would show the contents of the bottle being totalitarian multilateralism.

Last edited:
I don't know how old you are. And while, I disagree with her approach, my personal opinion is that there's a real reform needed.

It's easy to "oh, well, this is all BS," and then go and die before everything happens.
Just what is meant by "everything happens?"

I don't know how old you are. And while, I disagree with her approach, my personal opinion is that there's a real reform needed.

It's easy to "oh, well, this is all BS," and then go and die before everything happens.
A brief history of climate change alarmism before the Prophet Greta appeared

climatechange.jpeg

You are still a proven cvnt.
Shouldn't you be getting to bed so you are alert for work in the morning?
Oh, wait.........
As Woody Allen said "Be alert. The world needs more lerts"

I couldn't give a shit who she is, but as someone with a background in science, I do ridicule people who want to bury their heads in sand. The same way flat earthers did.
Are you going to answer the legitimate question about what you say is going to happen to which you alluded instead of shutting off discussion by calling others who may legitimately disagree "flat earthers."

Are you going to answer the legitimate question about what you say is going to happen to which you alluded instead of shutting off discussion by calling others who may legitimately disagree "flat earthers."
The dates in the quote pre date her birth, try again, Einstein.
I haven't seen her testimony or whatever, just briefly read some articles.....but my personal opinion is that climate change is real and countries are drowning.

Tyk

LE
A brief history of climate change alarmism before the Prophet Greta appeared

View attachment 421884
I remember each of those pronouncements, all have proven to be utter bolleaux (predictably) and while I strongly agree there's a lot that can and indeed should can be done about pollution like plastics in packaging, teabags etc, etc, etc, I do not for one second believe that the whole CO2 doomsaying thing has any reliable basis.

I couldn't give a shit who she is, but as someone with a background in science, I do ridicule people who want to bury their heads in sand. The same way flat earthers did.
I have a reasonably sensible scientific background (and bits of University paper to prove it come to that) in physical sciences and engineering and I've been able to apply more than a little bit of critical thinking to the "settled science", it's very far from settled, not forgetting that some of the gospel truth published works and graphs have been debunked comprehensively.

Is the climate changing? Yes. Has it always been subject to fluctuations? Damn right it has. Not that many thousands of years back the whole of the UK down as far South as Oxford was under miles of ice. Do I think mankind producing CO2 has made any real difference? Not even close to being convinced.

Last edited:

Latest Threads