Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Awww someone needs a safe space, how sad...

..can't argue with the tough loving there....

(Semi) serious question, perhaps one for our Job brethren - what happened to giving the jobless, unwashed, ignorant, hypocritical (again?) cnuts democratically protesting citizenry a damn good kettling????
I was involved in a good hard kettling the other day at a demo. It can still be used. It's a common law power based on fear that a breach of the peace or serious disorder might follow (broadly speaking). That's not exactly happening.

Plus they don't want to be moved. Police want them to bug.ger off, hence all the arrests. Making them stay at their protest sites may send mixed messages!

Awww someone needs a safe space, how sad...

My favourite comment, must have been one of you lot: "My Nan taught me to consider the condition of a ladies hair as an indication of what the rest of her might be like. Methinks one would be diverted from this young ladies charms by ones olfactory nerves causing a submarine klaxon to go off inside once bonce at a distance of 20ft"

Awol

LE
I was involved in a good hard kettling the other day at a demo. It can still be used. It's a common law power based on fear that a breach of the peace or serious disorder might follow (broadly speaking). That's not exactly happening.

Plus they don't want to be moved. Police want them to bug.ger off, hence all the arrests. Making them stay at their protest sites may send mixed messages!
Just send a drugs dog loose amongst the tents.... 100% arrest rate.

Looks like meeja and arts students think they can fight climate change through interpretive dance

Latest Threads