Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

I rather like all the tarps and pop-ups. Every one is testament to the ignorance and hypocrisy of the arsewipes that put them up.

Made out of synthetic materials, whose manufacture releases toxins into the very atmosphere they are so worried about!

It's as priceless as the female from Leeds, interviewed yesterday by the BBC, who confirmed she drove a diesel car...........because Electric cars were too expensive !

I'm also dying to know,how long it took them to walk to London from wherever they live ?

Arrogant,sanctimonious,self serving cretins ! :rolleyes:

The twee tray with the paper cups of designer coffee makes me want to hack his hands off with a machete.
F***ing coffee? Those are skinny machiato grande (pressed not ground) with caramel and vanilla shots FFS get with the programme grandad!

I rather like all the tarps and pop-ups. Every one is testament to the ignorance and hypocrisy of the arsewipes that put them up.

Made out of synthetic materials, whose manufacture releases toxins into the very atmosphere they are so worried about!

It's as priceless as the female from Leeds, interviewed yesterday by the BBC, who confirmed she drove a diesel car...........because Electric cars were too expensive !

I'm also dying to know,how long it took them to walk to London from wherever they live ?

Arrogant,sanctimonious,self serving cretins ! :rolleyes:
Funniest one was an old plummy voiced tosser running after the coppers dragging off his newly fecked designer tent screaming 'that's theft, do you know how much that cost! I demand you arrest yourselves!' which prompted their Sgt to respond 'should have thought about that before you pitched it on a road Sir'.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
(Semi) serious question, perhaps one for our Job brethren - what happened to giving the jobless, unwashed, ignorant, hypocritical (again?) cnuts democratically protesting citizenry a damn good kettling????

My main objection to this is not the middle class-ness; not the right on-ness; not the 'look at me, I'm so clever/different'; and not the disruption, even. My objection is to the sheep-like acceptance of the idea that the planet is doomed because of our actions, and to the religious-like (no offence to the religious) adherence to the gospel that, if 'something' is done, all will be well.
It is, on an intellectual level, painfully stupid. It is the blind faith in an idea which, left unchecked, will cause real harm to people.
Few people are as dangerous as those who will do anything to achieve a future state which they regard as morally better than the present.
What idiots. Seriously.
For those of us who can remember this is like a CND rerun 1950's - 80's, very much the same sort of people less the USSR backhanders.

tgo

Old-Salt
(Semi) serious question, perhaps one for our Job brethren - what happened to giving the jobless, unwashed, ignorant, hypocritical (again?) cnuts democratically protesting citizenry a damn good kettling????
Didn't that end with the fall of the Labour govt.

As one of our brothers in blue explained a while ago it's now a huge paperwork exercise to ensure that their human rights are not breached. Plenty of media around to record as well.

Last edited:
I would be interesting if it could be proved that Putin was behind all this.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Considering that Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition are a Marxist party, we have a civil service, public sector and education system overrun with Marxists during the long march through the institutions, and the Marxist Common Purpose lot trying to undermine us from within, adding XR to the mix is just another one to add to the party

Tyk

LE
Funniest one was an old plummy voiced tosser running after the coppers dragging off his newly fecked designer tent screaming 'that's theft, do you know how much that cost! I demand you arrest yourselves!' which prompted their Sgt to respond 'should have thought about that before you pitched it on a road Sir'.
Please say that's recorded and on the web somewhere? I'd greatly enjoy seeing it ;)

I'm glad that Plod have been allowed to shift the feckless arsewipes, I just hope that it continues. With luck they will have set up some fast track courts with instructions to apply great big fines.

Please say that's recorded and on the web somewhere? I'd greatly enjoy seeing it ;)

I'm glad that Plod have been allowed to shift the feckless arsewipes, I just hope that it continues. With luck they will have set up some fast track courts with instructions to apply great big fines.
Unfortunately just shot a few stills posted above but plenty of people were filming so I guess it will end up out there.

Tyk

LE
Unfortunately just shot a few stills posted above but plenty of people were filming so I guess it will end up out there.
That would be nice.

I see the BBC are giving the clearing of the roadblocks and camps a stern ignoring on their website (I don't watch BBC news or any broadcast TV, no licence), I guess it doesn't fit their agenda. I'm sure if one of the crusty jugglers gets a cracked nail from the boys in blue they will report that vigorously though.

Dredd

LE
That would be nice.

I see the BBC are giving the clearing of the roadblocks and camps a stern ignoring on their website (I don't watch BBC news or any broadcast TV, no licence), I guess it doesn't fit their agenda. I'm sure if one of the crusty jugglers gets a cracked nail from the boys in blue they will report that vigorously though.
What, you mean like this one from yesterday?

[/URL]

Yeo_Man

War Hero
The last time the XR cretins did this and knobbled much of the capital for days on end it was constantly on the BBC news front page, noticeable that it's VERY different this time as they're being actively countered.
Quite, one is left to wonder what has prompted this change in the Police response?

The little darlings do not appear to be having the jolly time they had in the summer and a number can be seen drifting off home.

YM

Latest Threads