Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

There was a Sci Fi story back in the sixties / seventies about something like that, it got loose and gradually the world ground to a halt because most electrical wiring insulation is plastic...

Mutant 59
Was it a documentary?

mattB101

Old-Salt
3A2CA5F0-7057-47FC-B7BF-7E0A33A45D3B.png

Vice posted this on their story and I’m fine if you want to go vegan but don’t force your pet to, dogs aren’t meant to live with a vegan diet because they are primarily carnivores. There were also other people saying they have ‘eco anxiety’

PFGEN

GCM
View attachment 416834
Vice posted this on their story and I’m fine if you want to go vegan but don’t force your pet to, dogs aren’t meant to live with a vegan diet because they are primarily carnivores. There were also other people saying they have ‘eco anxiety’
Reminds me of this poor little guy. Just look at the level of anticipation followed by abject disappointment!

IMG_0805.JPG

Owner should be locked up for cruelty. Veganism is for prey not predators.

View attachment 416834
All the small animals will soon disappear in his neighbourhood

Latest Threads