Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

I see the Extinction Rebellion protesters are at it again. So a question for our resident LEOs,

what glue are they using to stick each other together / to things? and how do you deal with it.

It also appears one woman has glued her tits to the road outside Goldman Sachs in Fleet street. So begs the question, what if you were just to leave her there?

She has chosen to do that, what would happen if you just coned her off to keep her safe from traffic and left her there. Would she un-glue herself? would she have to get the other proesters to unglue her?

In fact what if we all just totally ignored these people. would they just get more and more extreme, like toddlers seeking attention?

I bet if it was 5c and pissing with rain they would be slightly less enthusiastic.

1556209975480.png

Agree with the idea of ignoring the selfish twats.
Imagine how stupid they'd feel, if the train they'd glued themselves to was shunted into a siding, and left.

I like that idea. I have no problem with their cause, or indeed to a lesser extent their methods.
But they are targeting the wrong people.
If you have a problem with a company its not point shouting at the receptionist or factory floor staff.

They need to blockade Parliament, portcullis house etc.

What to do with them? How big is Ms Thompson’s gaff in LA?

I wonder if all those people getting uppity about NSY inserting long term undercover officers in protest groups are having a little curse on their delayed commutes.....

Say from whence
You owe this strange intelligence or why
Upon this blasted heath you stop our way
With such prophetic greeting,
Speak, I charge you

Macbeth, Act1 Scene 3

I see the Extinction Rebellion protesters are at it again. So a question for our resident LEOs,

what glue are they using to stick each other together / to things? and how do you deal with it.

It also appears one woman has glued her tits to the road outside Goldman Sachs in Fleet street. So begs the question, what if you were just to leave her there?

She has chosen to do that, what would happen if you just coned her off to keep her safe from traffic and left her there. Would she un-glue herself? would she have to get the other proesters to unglue her?

In fact what if we all just totally ignored these people. would they just get more and more extreme, like toddlers seeking attention?

I bet if it was 5c and pissing with rain they would be slightly less enthusiastic.

View attachment 389493
Superglue is very harmful to the environment too. And to one's nipples. Great suggestion OP. Leave her there. Ignore her. She how long until she's begging to be released.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I suppose one option would be for the UK gobment to start taking global warming and the destruction of the environment seriously.

MsG

They decided to glue themselves to things, leave them too it.

No sympathy for them at all.
If they're there for a few days they'll soon need a crap and will soon get out of the situation. Same applies to cold injuries and sunburn.

are they using superglue? jesus, its bad enough getting it on your fingers.

Excuse my ignorance, but's whats a gobment?

Shut off all the power to coffee shops, craft ale bars, ethnic street food vendors and ground flights servicing Geneva, Innsbruck, Marrakech, Thailand and Peru. Then put the rates up at universities, the BBC, charities, newspapers and schools. You then ruin their social lives, seasonal holidays and future "careers".

What to do with them? How big is Ms Thompson’s gaff in LA?
They will have to use a sailing ship.(carbon footprint and all)
The very next one leaving Bristol bound for the new world.
If they glue themselves together they should all fit.

Capture slave.PNG

Superglue is very harmful to the environment too. And to one's nipples. Great suggestion OP. Leave her there. Ignore her. She how long until she's begging to be released.
Might cool down a bit overnight.

Anyone got an ant farm? Quick spray with a well shaken Coke then chuck a bag of ants at them and stroll into the sunset.

View attachment 389493
Oh, dear. I'd get a water cannon on that. You know it makes sense.

so follow up question. Could you , as a police officer, refuse to try and unstick her.

e.g., not wanting to touch her breasts, or basically not what I signed up guvnor, or similar.