• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Extending Battery Life

For anyone else who is hard of thinking like me.

My Blackberry Torch battery would last about a working day - if I was lucky, so I deleted LinkedIn and Facebook, and I'm back to about 3 days use per charge.

Simples!

Try also deleting any free apps that you don't use regularly, or any free games whether you use them or not. Additionally, gps eats your battery; switch it off unless you don't know where you are.

It's all them sneaky ******* things in the background. They are spying on you, no duff.

Pass the tinfoil over.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app

There is a good free app called Battery Defender. It can be set to turn off all the power draining shit off at night or when you don't need it such as when you are at work at the press of a button. Very useful.

It also depends where you are. Your mobile phone will ramp up power to establish a handshake with the BTS. If you're in a city where there are many BTS, including micro and pico masts then yor power usage will be less.

Cold kills a battery like nothing else, so keep it warm.

Latest Threads