Expressions that make your liver fizz with anger

Talking to a potential new client today, meeting going ok, small talk, usual bullshit, etc..
When she rudely asked me to “Hang on for a mo, I need to speak to my ‘hubby’”.
Five minutes of banal claptrap later she finishes off with;
“See you later, alligator” and gives a kind of camp growl.
To which ‘hubby’ replies, I know this because I could hear every mind-numbing word;
“See you in a while, crocodile” and repeats this little ‘Julian Claryesque’ roar.

Has anybody any other examples of annoying expressions that make you want to hit the speaker in the face with a hammer?

I can think of two others that make me apoplectic with rage;
“See you, wouldn’t want to be you.” And
“I’m not trying to be funny, but……” before they come out with some colossal insult.

I hope you executed her on the spot with a hammer and chisel.

"like"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Tango

War Hero
Anything repeatedly quoted from either Little Britain or Peter Kay

Not particularly funny to start with, all horrendously f*cking annoying, all repeated by people with cloth for brains.

For example, - "computer says no", "want that one", "booked it packed it, f*cked off", "cheesecake?" etc.

cnuts.

-edited to add examples

Better off with map and nokia. If anyone says that again I am personally going to put his fcuking head into a blender, and fcuk him up the hoop with a 155mm shell.

when I say "see you later" and they say "not if i see you first really gets my goat, so much so that i would like to rip out their eyes and pi55 on their brain.

oh and as already mentioned "not 3 bad" my ex boss used to say this!! fcuking to55er

edited for mongtard spelling :oops:

"bye bye for now"

"hi"

fcuking grip my shit.

along with "whatever". :x

Anyone posting on an internet forum in a Scottish 'accent' (ah wis oot ma heid, etc).
People putting the word 'tis', instead of 'it is'.

Again, cnuts, the lot of them.

'No worries' unless said by an Aussie

'Peeps'

'Say again' or even worse 'say again over' on the telephone/in conversation.

'hiya'

text speak on this forum grips my turd as well,fcuking chav,s have a lot to answer for.i need a text spell checker just to read my daughter,s homework these days. :x will people under the age of twenty ever write in english again?

"At the end of the day" Cnut's

"I'm sorry but....." why? Cnut's

"Basically...." arggggg :evil:

"To be quiet honest......." :x

making those "quotey" sign's in the air when saying something feckin stupid, with a stupid look on their face :evil:

'Consulting with our stakeholders'. Which really means we're going to give you 5 minutes to waffle to your heart's content just so you feel important for a bit and then we're going to do what we've already decided to do without bothering what about what you've said.

The only stake I want to hold is one I can ran into their eyeball and twist.

Another head f*ck..
"OK, Jose"

One for Jibman, I witnessed some appalling cretin actually making a 'W' sign with her hands whilst mouthing the words "Whatever" without actually making a sound!
She touched her thumbs together and proceeded to make a double Nazi salute as a kind of ironic submissive gesture.
Pathetic!

smartascarrots said:
'Consulting with our stakeholders'. Which really means we're going to give you 5 minutes to waffle to your heart's content just so you feel important for a bit and then we're going to do what we've already decided to do without bothering what about what you've said.

The only stake I want to hold is one I can ran into their eyeball and twist.
when these companies put you on hold and an automated munter drones "your call is important to us"! yes because its making them a fcuking fortune keeping you there,fcuking annoying. :roll: