Exposing satanism in Harry Potter

alright, i don't mean to offend anyone who's religious, but this site is funny. the seriousness of it just makes it even more funny. this particular article outlines how the harry potter books are part of some satanic conspiracy. some of the points made seem plausible (i wouldn't really know though, because i've never read the books or seen the movies) because writers often use subtle references to other works, and the bible is probably the most widely used.
what makes this even more funny, now i'm probably going to read the books

check the rest of the site too, it's all pretty funny to me

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/harrypotter2.htm

Thing is though, a significant proportion of the denizens of mil.com and indeed large portions of America take this sort of thing seriously.

Its great isn't it? - I'm a satanist, my wife is a satanist and my one year old son is a satanist. Not that he's read the book, but by being in a house with one of the books is bad - after all he could just touch one which would would be bad in itself:

It was with fear and a great sense of shame and guilt that I touched the cover of a Harry Potter book for the first time

Zofo

Old-Salt
Fundamentalist (apocalyptic) christianity is as bad as any fundamentalist religion. You cannot beat these people in any argument.

The authors name is Lurlene Tyranna Shores! 8O Hardly a winner in the credibility stakes.

DozyBint said:
I've got all the books, all the DVDs & a black cat! 8O
Wow Dozy, do you wear a lot of black, and look like Kate Bush? 8O NOW I'm sitting up and paying attention! :D

Who says freedom of speech is a bad thing? This is the funniest thing I've read in ages. The voices in her head have caused her to make some wild leaps in logic and theory. Didn't realise that Harry Potter had a gay agenda, or that it was all about "Freemasons like Hillary Clinton." Strange, when I read it I didn't notice all the sexual assault subtexts or that Voldemort (CLEARLY a reference to the plagues of egypt and that episode in TJ Hooker when Locklear throws her truncheon to trip up the baddies) was in fact good old JC. Silly me.

I wish I was fluent in Iranian, because I'm sure I could google a few texts from CrazySherbertDibDabs.co.Ir that would read exactly like this.

DozyBint said:
Sleeper_service said:
DozyBint said:
I've got all the books, all the DVDs & a black cat! 8O
Wow Dozy, do you wear a lot of black,
Erm, yes... :?

Sleeper_service said:
and look like Kate Bush? 8O NOW I'm sitting up and paying attention! :D
I have hair that is crazy if not tamed 8O :roll: otherwise can't say I do! :lol:
Who am I kidding? Kate Bush must be old enough to be my mother! 8O I may like older women, but I prefer them to wear rubber underwear out of choice, not necessity. :wink:

What planet do these people come from??

sounds like they have had far too much to drink.

Harry potter is a great read and the films are fun to watch.

Which is why I have had an enjoyable few minutes composing an e-mail telling her (and the site) just how ill they are.

I feel much better and did not defend Harry Potter or anything else covered on their site. I just pointed out that they are all religious maniacs, whose dogma and mania probably cause more evil than any amount of "Exorcist" type films. I hope we can go to war with them soon, it will be ace!

I also am pretty aroused at the thought of DB's black apperel etc. I am not sure about the Kate Bush thing but I have long thought that DB is a fox(I have never seen a pic, but she sounds well hot lol)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gorilla DIY 22
Accidental_discharge The NAAFI Bar 20
R Seniors 61