Explosive sent to Labour office

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
So come on then, hands up who was it????

Was it disquised as a cake for two shags? No we have to find another way. Its a fantastic building that we should save for the next incumbant.

untallguy

Old-Salt
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hate the sine, love the sinner

"He said the arrival of the package came after a number of organisations had received "hate mail" in recent weeks."
For "weeks" read years.

"But he said officers were not linking the incident with any major terrorist activity."
For "major terrorist activity" read fu*ked off Englishman

Quack

"But he said officers were not linking the incident with any major terrorist activity."

"and Iraq is not descending into civil war"
"and crime is down"
"and the economy is in great shape"
"and the Middle East isn't a problem"
"and..."

Good news, if only it had been opened by that f****ing b*s*a*d bLAIR or his bitch of a terrorist loving wife it would haver been a good result.

Then again I suspect most on here are aware I am not over keen on these two.

No I did not send it, but I shed no tears when the enemies of the county get what they deserve.

Inf/MP said:
Good news, if only it had been opened by that f****ing b*s*a*d bLAIR or his bitch of a terrorist loving wife it would haver been a good result.

Then again I suspect most on here are aware I am not over keen on these two.

No I did not send it, but I shed no tears when the enemies of the county get what they deserve.
Never, It was a very descreet comment. :D

Wasn't me, but I just read the cnuts put up council tax there by 93% since coming to power. That'd probably be enough for most people.

It cannot have been an Arrser. The thing didn't work...

Non of us would have wasted our time making a "Crude home made device" when we have been trained to do a much more professioal job.

Do you think the 'W4nkers' will get the hint and f**k off?

What *****r do you want to take his place.I suspect any old Tory will do for you lot.Memories of good old Maggie abound no doubt.

Easymoney at least Maggie didn't try to be your 'best mate' every waking moment of every day. For all of her many faults she would give two fingers to anyone including the yanks - and Reagan was a much harder nut than George W

If the police are not linking it to any major terrorist activity than I cannot be guilty of 'glorifying terrorism' under the current legislation by suggesting that the device would have been better directed by it's sender to the Cabinet Office where he or she would have done the entire bloody country a favour by ridding us of the vermin who reside in it before they can 'rig' the next general election rather more effectively than they rigged the last one!

It says a great deal for the popularity of a political party in power with no intention of relinquishing it that it is hated to such an extent that people are incensed enough by it to deliver bombs to it!

All in all, a totally unsuccessful attempt at pest control.

So just about six million suspects then?

If I was trying to get Two Jags then the office would be the last place I'd send it!!!
Better of sending it to any or all of the following:

A Pie Shop
A Secretarys' Bedroom
A Croquet Pitch
A Big Free Posh Country House
The Home of a rich american definately not trying to gain any influence whatsoever with the British Government by giving the 2 i/c a free holiday and cowboy hat.
Another Pie Shop.

Still no answer,when he goe's who will take his place.No matter all the slagging he is regarded as a statesman by the rest of the world.GB might do a good job but not all 2i/c can step up to the plate and become a good OC.Cameron is a joke,where has he been hiding all this time,probably hugging some evil doer.Ming will bat for the oppressed. At least in the Labour party you do get rebels who don't toe the party line. Sorry but he's the best of a bad bunch to coin a phrase.If some of the others were in charge,well,lets not go down that road,but I expect some of you will.

Normally I don't condone any use of violence against fellow humans to further a political cause, however I'm willing to make an exception in this case so if the perpetrator wishes to PM me for technical advice, I happent to have a couple of spare cobalt jackets left over from a project I'm currently working on.... :twisted:

easymoney said:
Still no answer,when he goe's who will take his place.No matter all the slagging he is regarded as a statesman by the rest of the world.GB might do a good job but not all 2i/c can step up to the plate and become a good OC.Cameron is a joke,where has he been hiding all this time,probably hugging some evil doer.Ming will bat for the oppressed. At least in the Labour party you do get rebels who don't toe the party line. Sorry but he's the best of a bad bunch to coin a phrase.If some of the others were in charge,well,lets not go down that road,but I expect some of you will.
You are assuming of course that GB gets the job. Isn't it Party Policy that when the leader stands down he doesn't just hand over to who he thinks is the best to follow, there has to be an offer for other candidates and a ballot of the party?

Or are they changing the Party rules to suit themselves as well as the law of the land?

As for keeping the 'Status Quo' because they are as good/bad as everyone else? That can only be because you are a Labour supporter. They have been in so long that they consider themselves beyond accountability. Look at the pensions fiasco. They changed policy to suit themselves, the ombudsman investigated and found it was mismanaged, the government said no and launched a report which has just returned findings of mismanagment and the government are just about to reject that. No accountability!

Anyone would be preferable to BLiar, GB, Two Jags and the whole sorry rotten to the core lot.