Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explosions in Sweden

I purposely used a 10 year old thread to post this.....https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/swedens-crime-problem-has-become-too-big-to-ignore.......told you so.

I purposely used a 10 year old thread to post this.....https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/swedens-crime-problem-has-become-too-big-to-ignore.......told you so.
Yes, ongoing, below the radar of most UK news outlets. There was a (BBC?) report a couple of years ago where the Swedish police insisted there was no issue with immigration of criminals rather than genuine refugees. Now they can't deny it anymore. Good. It's past time this was dealt with honestly.
Here is the link again so to save copy and pasting Sweden’s new epidemic: clan-based crime | The Spectator

Shocker. Who would have thought...?

Is it just me of the opinion our political leadership are grotesquely overpaid for the level of intelligence and foresight they exhibit? In a just universe they'd be cleaning bogs after hours to make ends meet.

Shocker. Who would have thought...?

Is it just me of the opinion our political leadership are grotesquely overpaid for the level of intelligence and foresight they exhibit? In a just universe they'd be cleaning bogs after hours to make ends meet.
......and yet you are a huge Trump supporter....how odd.

It's good of you to have informed me. I've always figured myself to be a bit ambivalent about him. Not a nice person but seems to be doing a reasonable job.

......and yet you are a huge Trump supporter....how odd.
Well if I was a septic one look at Biden, Pelosi, Harris and Nadler would have me running for my MAGA hat...there are bigger chumps than him around mate.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Well if I was a septic one look at Biden, Pelosi, Harris and Nadler would have me running for my MAGA hat...there are bigger chumps than him around mate.
Bet you can't name three?

Oh... you just did.:oops:

Yes, ongoing, below the radar of most UK news outlets. There was a (BBC?) report a couple of years ago where the Swedish police insisted there was no issue with immigration of criminals rather than genuine refugees. Now they can't deny it anymore. Good. It's past time this was dealt with honestly.
Here is the link again so to save copy and pasting Sweden’s new epidemic: clan-based crime | The Spectator
And yet the Swedes still vote in the liberal parties who have been causing this problem for decades. Turkeys voting for Christmas or a case of 'Stockholm Syndrome'? The country is beyond saving now.

You certainly are.

And yet the Swedes still vote in the liberal parties who have been causing this problem for decades. Turkeys voting for Christmas or a case of 'Stockholm Syndrome'? The country is beyond saving now.

The Swedish Democrats have been growing steadily in the last 20 years.

No, the Swedes are moving politically to the right of centre, pretty much in line with the rest of the continent and Scandinavia, some simpletons still wonder why that is so.
Swedish Democrats are right of centre and gaining all the time.
And just like the rest of Europe anyone to the right of centre is now labelled 'populist' apparently.
For a country of 10 million people the total of 257 crimes involving explosives in 2019, and 320 gang related shootings (41 of which were fatal) will not impress Inspector Wallander.
His mate also said “It’s not normal to see these kinds of explosions in a country without a war.”

Another CID mate of Wallander in a different town was also very unimpressed with the quality of Swedish criminals he was dealing with.
I do hope he still got his pension.

pc flaps

Old-Salt

If a country wants to commit suicide, it will do. I hoped after the notorious Cologne New Years assaults people would wake up and quick, but given that was nearly 5 years ago, it seems some countries are so deeply in denial they'll go under in the end.

If a country wants to commit suicide, it will do. I hoped after the notorious Cologne New Years assaults people would wake up and quick, but given that was nearly 5 years ago, it seems some countries are so deeply in denial they'll go under in the end.

The AFD are also growing.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
The AFD are also growing.

I know they are, but to judge by vox pops I've seen of Germans & Swedes there are many in the most enriched countries who are deeply in denial. How anyone can claim they didn't know the true nature of many of "Merkel's Million" post-Cologne is beyond me. The gang rape culture, lack of respect for women, lack of respect for the law, was all on display on New Years Eve 2015. History will not be kind to German politicians of this era, or Western politicians generally.

The Refugees Welcome types remind me of Michael Jackson fans in their level of denial. There's no helping these people.

I know they are, but to judge by vox pops I've seen of Germans & Swedes there are many in the most enriched countries who are deeply in denial. How anyone can claim they didn't know the true nature of many of "Merkel's Million" post-Cologne is beyond me. The gang rape culture, lack of respect for women, lack of respect for the law, was all on display on New Years Eve 2015. History will not be kind to German politicians of this era, or Western politicians generally.

The Refugees Welcome types remind me of Michael Jackson fans in their level of denial. There's no helping these people.

It takes time, no one wants to be called a racist when it can cost you your job.

The gang rape culture, lack of respect for women, lack of respect for the law, was all on display on New Years Eve 2015
To be fair the suspects for the New Years Eve Cologne station affair were mainly North African illegals who originally entered as juveniles and Germany couldn't deport them as their home countries wouldn't take them back. Mutti's millions hadn't quite found their feet yet in the gang rape culture, lack of respect for women and lack of respect for the law. However rest assured that they are making up for lost time.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
...And just like the rest of Europe anyone to the right of centre is now labelled 'populist' apparently...

This. The Hildebeast labelled those she despised as deplorables and her followers cheered her along as she did so. Those voting leave were labelled as racists and bigots before the referendum. Both groups kept their heads down, their mouths shut and used the ballot box to make their thoughts known, resulting in epic squealing from the ones who had taken a swing at them.

The left are doing themselves no favours with rhetoric like that. It merely hardens attitudes against them and encourages those who were neutral to reexamine their tolerance of intolerance.

The problem is that no other party will go into government with them. Due to the proprtional representation system of government in Sweden they would have to get 51% of the vote. They currently get 17-19%.
Not bad for a party that only started in the 80s and was censored by the press. Although other parties say they won't deal with them, like all politicians they change their mind if it benefits them.

Latest Threads