• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Explosions in Sweden

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Scandi-wegians are slowly getting the message that their 'welcome to our lovely benefit system, but please don't integrate with us and keep yourself to yourself' policies are coming home to roost.

Scandi-wegians are slowly getting the message that their 'welcome to our lovely benefit system, but please don't integrate with us and keep yourself to yourself' policies are coming home to roost.
So that'll be the Scandinavians, Germans, British, French, Russians, Chinese,Americans and, possibly, Rarotonga all about had it with the religion of peace? Is it just me, or will the moneyed eventually get fed up with these clowns and set about exterminating them?

British University Graduate

Lucy Bannerman and Sadie Gray
12 December 2010 2:17AM

A suicide bomber who blew himself up in a busy shopping street in Stockholm city centre is reported to be a graduate of a British university. The bomber has been named locally as Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly, 29, who was born in Iraq. He graduated in 2004 from the University of Bedfordshire, in Luton, with a BSc in sports therapy, but was said to work in Stockholm. Swedish shoppers were spared serious injury after two explosions rocked the capital at about 5pm local time on Saturday. A car packed with gas cylinders exploded, and minutes later a second explosion occurred on Drottninggatan, the capital’s main shopping street. Two people were injured. Police said they were treating the event as a “crime of terror”.

The Times | UK News, World News and Opinion

There appears to be a considerable decline in the quality of AQ recruits (not saying that is a bad thing). Looking back we have the British shoe bomber, now doing life in Florence CO, the pants bomber (currently a guest of the US in Milan, MI), the NYC fizzling car bomber (also in Florence for life) , they youth is the US northwest who ended up buying his explosives from the FBI. Perhaps the A'stan actions are actually working to disrupt AQ activity.

As to the Stockholm bomber who scored an own goal, I hope his allotted virgins are all elderly nuns.

Poor Dear..... Darwin Award.... no jig-a-jig ever now.... no bambinos, no clunge-plunging... That will cure his habit of Self-pleasuring...and definately no 72 Virgins.... just shovelling shite in Hades.....

Why Sweden...why now? Or is AQ's list so long that they have only just got round to this 'virgin' (no pun intended) country where terrorism had yet to strike. Has anything happened to mark Sweden out for special treatment? They have been in Afghanistan for years and the cartoons mentioned in the news were months ago.

As for the bomber, he's going to be unlucky, I'd given the vestal virgins the night off...

Why Sweden...why now? Or is AQ's list so long that they have only just got round to this 'virgin' (no pun intended) country where terrorism had yet to strike. Has anything happened to mark Sweden out for special treatment? They have been in Afghanistan for years and the cartoons mentioned in the news were months ago.

As for the bomber, he's going to be unlucky, I'd given the vestal virgins the night off...
AQ are just enjoying some home goals, stupid people do that. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan, Opportunities blown off in a big way, how they could have moved on but they preferred to rot in the stone age, ho hum.

Why Sweden...why now? Or is AQ's list so long that they have only just got round to this 'virgin' (no pun intended) country where terrorism had yet to strike.QUOTE]

Militant Islam wants the whole world. All non-believers are to be killed. That's really all there is to it.

I fear that something dreadful must happen in this country before the populace wakes up to this inconvenient truth.

Why Sweden...why now? Or is AQ's list so long that they have only just got round to this 'virgin' (no pun intended) country where terrorism had yet to strike.QUOTE]

Militant Islam wants the whole world. All non-believers are to be killed. That's really all there is to it.

I fear that something dreadful must happen in this country before the populace wakes up to this inconvenient truth.
I tend to think most of them are stupid and believe god will make life better for them, thats got a proven reputation, NOT!

Terrorists like water will take the path of least resistance...where they perceive (rightly or wrongly) there to be hole or weakness in security they will go for it and seize the opportunity. Likewise with timing...their whole point is to terrorise, if we could predict when they were going to strike it wouldn't be as scary and we would have more chance of thwarting them.

The sheer randomness of their actions regarding when where and how they might strike are part of their armoury - keeping the western public scared, making them change their routines etc are all part of their tactics. Every once and a while they need to carry out a physical act of terrorism to remind the public that it could and can happen at any time anywhere. Sweden was the unlucky target in this case...but it could just as easily have been any other of the ISAF related countries of europe.

They are arrogant and feel the rest of us are subhuman. They want Akmed to keep living in his village, tending his crops and shagging his wives (or goats) and treating women like dirt. We are a huge threat just due to our culture. Once not a threat as Akmed knew nothing about us. Now with mass media, internet, global communication Ackmed and his brides know there are alternatives. The very existence of our open culture is a threat to them. I think that is why they want and need to destroy us.

As to your fear of something dreadful .... Being septic I know that we had our wakeup call with the bombing of the WTC in 1993 and ignored it. Clinton did nothing. It took 9-11 (or 11-9 if you prefer) at the WTC and Pentagon to truly wake us up. Your 2005 subway bombings killed about 10 time the number killed at the WTC in 1993. I hope and pray that nothing on the order of 9-11 will happen there.

Leaving footprints on the sand of time?

Rather fiery footprints I must say.

So, the bloke is Baghdad born?

I thought there are adequate opportunities to experiment with bombs in Baghdad.

Why Sweden?

Maybe he was feeling cold and so he wanted to warm himself! ;)

That apart, there seems to be no other reason. If it is for the sake of religion, then what's this we hear all the time that it is a religion of peace?

I sure hope it is a religion of peace. But what is perplexing is that peace does not grow from the shrapnel of a bomb!

And why Ireland? Just got an email from a young woman I know that she and a few of her girlfriends were in a Dublin nightclub and a live explosive device was found just outside. Note clear yet who did it. Club was filled with mainly young Irish kids, uni students.

Latest Threads