Exploit Your 6yr Old!

D

Davetheclown

Will she have her mothers looks?
Any is this not on mumsnet so everyone can champion the mother?
More than 60 pairs of shoes, $10,000 dresses and lobster from room service:
The lavish lifestyle of a 6-year-old beauty pageant millionaire.
And the quote from the mother "it’s never cheeseburgers and fries, always the most expensive like filet mignon and lobster."
Toddlers and Tiaras star Isabella Barrett and the lavish lifestyle of a 6-year-old beauty pageant millionaire | Mail Online

Viewcount little low on the thread mate, Savilles now dead

I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win.
So who has to fellate the judges, the mum or the kid?

Will she have her mothers looks?
Any is this not on mumsnet so everyone can champion the mother?
More than 60 pairs of shoes, $10,000 dresses and lobster from room service:
The lavish lifestyle of a 6-year-old beauty pageant millionaire.
And the quote from the mother "it’s never cheeseburgers and fries, always the most expensive like filet mignon and lobster."

Toddlers and Tiaras star Isabella Barrett and the lavish lifestyle of a 6-year-old beauty pageant millionaire | Mail Online

Strange place, America. Puritanical about sex but happy to dress children up like medium-price prossies.
where do you pick up your whores? its more chorus girl from a 1950's western, which i'm sure is available but for that kind of niche i doubt it'd be in the medium price range.

Strange place, America. Puritanical about sex but happy to dress children up like medium-price prossies.
Agreed, but the US seems to me to be a place of wide contrasts in many areas, often split along religious/liberal lines although not always cleanly so, and becoming ever more polarised.

It’s an odd world. There are nations with laws mandating all females to be covered up as far as possible and others dressing up little girls like cheap tarts. Both attitudes are equally repellent.

Mind you, Channel 4 in its early days put out a thing called 'Mini-Pops' with tarty infants miming to current hits. My Granny loved it and thought it sweet, but the one time I saw the thing, it seemed clear that the target audience was your basic wanking nonce.

Mind you, Channel 4 in its early days put out a thing called 'Mini-Pops' with tarty infants miming to current hits. My Granny loved it and thought it sweet, but the one time I saw the thing, it seemed clear that the target audience was your basic wanking nonce.
I’m no expert, but I think it’s called Phase 1 wanking nonce these days.

What's the odds on her being a bloated whale, addicted to prescription drugs by the time she reaches 16.

I'd shoot the parents of these kids for child abuse. There's a trailer for Toddlers and Tiaras on one of the satellite channels and it shows one mother pouring a packet of sugar into her kid's mouth before she goes on stage.

The whole thing is creepy beyond belief.