Exploit Your 6yr Old!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Viewcount little low on the thread mate, Savilles now dead
  2. Fucking kill it, and kill its mother.
  3. So who has to fellate the judges, the mum or the kid?
  4. i bet she grows up to be a nice, well balanced individual who isnt even a little mental.
  5. I bet she will grow up to be a very useful and fulfilling contributor to society.
  6. Bit old for you?
  7. I meant the mum :)
  8. I know ... :)

9. [​IMG]
  10. Strange place, America. Puritanical about sex but happy to dress children up like medium-price prossies.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. where do you pick up your whores? its more chorus girl from a 1950's western, which i'm sure is available but for that kind of niche i doubt it'd be in the medium price range.
  12. Agreed, but the US seems to me to be a place of wide contrasts in many areas, often split along religious/liberal lines although not always cleanly so, and becoming ever more polarised.

It’s an odd world. There are nations with laws mandating all females to be covered up as far as possible and others dressing up little girls like cheap tarts. Both attitudes are equally repellent.
  13. Mind you, Channel 4 in its early days put out a thing called 'Mini-Pops' with tarty infants miming to current hits. My Granny loved it and thought it sweet, but the one time I saw the thing, it seemed clear that the target audience was your basic wanking nonce.