Expensive way to spend a penny

Ryanair, the prisonships of the sky, are now contemplating replacing the free in-flight toilets with pay toilets that will drain your wallet as you drain your bladder.

"One thing we have looked at in the past, and are looking at again, is the possibility of maybe putting a coin slot on the toilet door so that people might actually have to spend a pound to spend a penny in future," he told BBC television.

He added: "I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."

I'm afraid that were I forced to be a Ryanair traveller, I would pish on the floor rather than give them the money. They should think themselves lucky I only sh1t once a day!

Heard this on the news. Fcukin' outrageous! The thieving sky gypsies talk about £4 to Amsterdam or Dublin to bring in the customers. Why not just charge £5 and be done with it.

I'd love to see their faces when one of the great unwashed decide to p!sh or sh!te one of their seats because they've no money on them.

Ryan Air, I'd rather be strapped to the wing of a Bomber over Dresden.

If I have ever have the deep misfortune to travel with Ryan Air again I will be carrying one of these with me:

Little John Portable Urinal
Our Price: £7.99
Not sure how I'll deal with a number 2, but there's always a takeaway tray and a bag of wet wipes:

I can't remember exactly, but I think it's the Post Ofice and Railways' act that makes clear that all premises which are either places of employment or offer catering, must also provide free access to lavatory facilities for their employees/customers.

Then again is Ryanair British? Does British (or Scottish or whatever law) apply in international airspace?

Baggy

Nah Offices, shops and railway premises act is the one you want but unfortunatly it has been superseeded by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974

But you could always piss out the window allowing for wind direction

Harrods have charged £1 for years!.

How long are you allowed to stay in the aircraft toilet for £1 and do men get discount because they don't wash their hands.

Mile High Club issues, have they really thought about the implications?

:wink:

BuztyBabe said:
Harrods have charged £1 for years!.

How long are you allowed to stay in the aircraft toilet for £1 and do men get discount because they don't wash their hands.

Mile High Club issues, have they really thought about the implications?

:wink:
Technically they are running a brothel in that case, or a house of ill repute.

So much for they're southern Irish Roman catholic reputation, now it's fcuked.

Shows how crap (no pun intended) Ryanair's Marketing Dept is.

To make real money, let passengers use the crapper for free; and charge £1 per sheet for bogroll.

As I heard on the radio, it's worth a pound for the extra legroom. When I saw the interview the pound to pee idea was put forward as a "joke" to distract the attention from an item about paying for luggage. Clever bit of mis-direction.
I wouldn't fancy a flight with a stag party and a rugby club! Ankle deep before take off.

Mr O'leary is a thieving cnut, simple as.

By introducing the charge of £1 to take a pish he'll just be shooting himself in the foot, as many people will stop buying drinks from the Trolley Dolley's for fear of needing to keep take a leak.

Can't wait for the first monster TURD to be curled down in between the seats. :D

Attachments

waahhhh... i crap 3 times an hour on bad days !!!! ok only for the first hour of the day... but it takes me 3 trips to get a full movement lol!

im not paying £3 ill just stay in the fcuking bog! or sh!t in my pudding tray and say i think its off... lol... cant wait till a stag night of squaddies gets up there... "a £1 for a SH!TE fcuk that, im diggin a hole over here instead" i mean who has less modesty than them lot! hehe

devilish said:
Why not just charge £5 and be done with it.
Ryanair are attempting to reduce the total cost of flights for all passengers. Not all the people on this flight will need to use the toilet, therefore, the pax as a whole will be paying less for the flight by only charging the passengers who use the loo for the facility.

Let us say there are 200 pax and 30 use the shitter, that's a saving of £170 overall - or around 15% average for each passenger.

Good idea actually and similar to the concept of charging people who take on baggage so that people that do not can have cheaper fairs.

Great marketing coup too btw!

The Mem Sahib being a Yorkshire lass just used her good old Yorkshire Pikeyness and said. "I'd just wait until someone came out and stop the door from closing until I had got in."