Expenses Sweepstake: Who will be the First Resignation?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chimera, May 11, 2009.

1. Hazel Blears

2. Jacqui Smith

3. Gordon Brown

4. Baroness Uddin

5. Some minor sacrificial lamb no one has ever heard of

6. None of the above - after all they have done nothing wrong...

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

As the scandal builds up a head of steam who will be the first casualty?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hopefully all of the fcukers.
  3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Sorry jarrod - quick edit of the poll - I had wanted that option in but it didnt appear first time!
  4. None of the lot mentioned, they haven;t got the moral turpitude for it, after all, they've done noting wrong, it's in the rules.
  5. Oh you optimist! None of the bastards has a conscience, so what will prompt them to resign? I think they'll all stay with their noses firmly in the trough till they're dragged away from it, kicking and screaming, at General Election time.
  6. And then led to a pitted railway sleeper sunk upright in the ground.

Sorry mate, no fag. You banned 'em remember?
  7. I don't know about Resignations, but that Munter from Luton, Margaret Moran, should be fecking sacked.
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I think she fits into Option 5!
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Its obvious they've all been using expenses as a second form of income and they really don't seem to realise how angry people are that they have been doing this.
  10. You forgot the option: None - as none of them have a shread of decency
  11. Personally,I would go for all the theiving fcukwits being sacked,then imprisoned to await trial for theft from the people of Britain.

As a punishment,may I suggest public executions?.
  12. Ah, but not in the bars in Parliament - remember, some animals are more equal than others... :roll:
  13. My boss gave me a funny look earlier when I suggested Ceauşescuing the lot of 'em! :twisted:
  14. If any of the Opposition Politicians actually cared about being busted for this, they'd resign their seat and call a by-election in order to shame others into doing the same...
  15. This Guy puts the fecking lot of them to Shame. But the problem that that creates is that non of the Cnuts have any shame.

Kelvin Hopkins, the MP who disdains to claim: MPs' expenses
    Kelvin Hopkins, the Labour MP whose constituency borders Margaret Moran’s claims just a fraction of the available second-home allowance by taking the train to Westminster from his home town. Full Story