Expenses Sweepstake: Who will be the First Resignation?

Who will be the first Labour politician to fall on the sword?

• Hazel Blears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacqui Smith

• Gordon Brown

• Baroness Uddin

• Some minor sacrificial lamb no one has ever heard of

• None of the above - after all they have done nothing wrong...

• Total voters

chimera

LE
As the scandal builds up a head of steam who will be the first casualty?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hopefully all of the fcukers.

chimera

LE
Sorry jarrod - quick edit of the poll - I had wanted that option in but it didnt appear first time!

None of the lot mentioned, they haven;t got the moral turpitude for it, after all, they've done noting wrong, it's in the rules.

chimera said:
Oh you optimist! None of the bastards has a conscience, so what will prompt them to resign? I think they'll all stay with their noses firmly in the trough till they're dragged away from it, kicking and screaming, at General Election time.

DozyBint said:
chimera said:
Oh you optimist! None of the bastards has a conscience, so what will prompt them to resign? I think they'll all stay with their noses firmly in the trough till they're dragged away from it, kicking and screaming, at General Election time.
And then led to a pitted railway sleeper sunk upright in the ground.

Sorry mate, no fag. You banned 'em remember?

chimera

LE
heard_it_all_before said:
I don't know about Resignations, but that Munter from Luton, Margaret Moran, should be fecking sacked.
I think she fits into Option 5!

Its obvious they've all been using expenses as a second form of income and they really don't seem to realise how angry people are that they have been doing this.

I don't know about Resignations, but that Munter from Luton, Margaret Moran, should be fecking sacked.
Personally,I would go for all the theiving fcukwits being sacked,then imprisoned to await trial for theft from the people of Britain.

As a punishment,may I suggest public executions?.

If any of the Opposition Politicians actually cared about being busted for this, they'd resign their seat and call a by-election in order to shame others into doing the same...

This Guy puts the fecking lot of them to Shame. But the problem that that creates is that non of the Cnuts have any shame.

Kelvin Hopkins, the MP who disdains to claim: MPs' expenses
Kelvin Hopkins, the Labour MP whose constituency borders Margaret Moran’s claims just a fraction of the available second-home allowance by taking the train to Westminster from his home town. Full Story

This Guy puts the fecking lot of them to Shame. But the problem that that creates is that non of the Cnuts have any shame.

Kelvin Hopkins, the MP who disdains to claim: MPs' expenses
Kelvin Hopkins, the Labour MP whose constituency borders Margaret Moran’s claims just a fraction of the available second-home allowance by taking the train to Westminster from his home town. Full Story
A man with morals and character it seems, good on him. Its nice to see they're not all corrupt.

Well now it looks like they're all as bad as each other, and Tory MP's may still leave Labour's grasping looking pale in their wake, is this poll redundant?

PartTimePongo said:
Well now it looks like they're all as bad as each other, and Tory MP's may still leave Labour's grasping looking pale in their wake, is this poll redundant?
I don't think anyone is surprised the Tories are at it as well - as you said its the reason Cameron didn't savage Brown when this started to emerge. No party is going to come out of this looking good.

Probably best to merge this with the other thread.

I wanted to vote for a different option. "Some other major figure."

I will wager good money it will be Michael Martin, the speaker of the house. Three MPs from the major parties on Channel 4 news have hinted strongly he needs to go.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Round 'em up and exile them to St. Kilda with no food or supplies. cover the island in CCTV, and have a Political Big Brother/Lord of the Flies 24hr TV show. Watch them turn on each other to survive.

By this post I establish the intellectual property rights, all ad and sponsorships profits to go to Help For Heros