expecting the worst but! looking for uk based penpals, boys

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by bev79, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. because of the mixed bag of people on here thought id try a bit of pen palling! i see its the done thing to open up with abuse first so those that wish its ok, those that would like to get to know a very fun, friendly and (a bit) dizzy girl then say hello :)

I am a vetenarians assistant part time and am studying social care at uni so am doing ok, dad and brothers are all still serving so i am pretty thick skinned humour wise

bev x
  2. and a gluton for punishment to boot.

Have they let you fist a cow's arse yet at work?
  3. Oooh a vets assistant?...

Do you do doggy?

Sorry, couldn't resist... my humour is a little...ruff!
  4. Hi Bev, as a veterinarian's assistant, do you ever treat horses or donkeys?
  5. ive heard that a few times, i tend to answer that "yes i do but i like my arms pinning to my sides and my hair pulled whilst i do it", that generally quitens the bloke :D
  6. i know where this is going too mr! yes i have gently handled a huge horses willy! they smell a lot as well, a lot!
  7. Ooooh my type of girl/perv
  8. A bit dizzy and kinky! You'll do for me love :wink:
  9. Playing hard to get eh?

10. I don't think you know what you have let yourself in for girl! Good luck :D
  11. What do they taste like?
  12. Me too, great isn't it!
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Girl? She's probably a 15 stone Doris with 3 sprogs and only half her tattoos spelt right.

Close your eyes - you may not be old enough to be in this conversation :wink:
  14. Good luck!
  15. it was comical until it kicked out and its willy rubbed all over my forearm! im not normally squeamish bit it had "problems" down there, strangely enough i prefer puppies and rabbits! :)