expecting the worst but! looking for uk based penpals, boys

because of the mixed bag of people on here thought id try a bit of pen palling! i see its the done thing to open up with abuse first so those that wish its ok, those that would like to get to know a very fun, friendly and (a bit) dizzy girl then say hello :)

I am a vetenarians assistant part time and am studying social care at uni so am doing ok, dad and brothers are all still serving so i am pretty thick skinned humour wise

bev x

Oooh a vets assistant?...

Do you do doggy?

:wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist... my humour is a little...ruff!

Hi Bev, as a veterinarian's assistant, do you ever treat horses or donkeys?

InVinoVeritas said:

Do you do doggy?

ive heard that a few times, i tend to answer that "yes i do but i like my arms pinning to my sides and my hair pulled whilst i do it", that generally quitens the bloke :D

sandmanfez said:
Hi Bev, as a veterinarian's assistant, do you ever treat horses or donkeys?
i know where this is going too mr! yes i have gently handled a huge horses willy! they smell a lot as well, a lot!

bev79 said:
InVinoVeritas said:

Do you do doggy?

ive heard that a few times, i tend to answer that "yes i do but i like my arms pinning to my sides and my hair pulled whilst i do it", that generally quitens the bloke :D
Ooooh my type of girl/perv

bev79 said:
InVinoVeritas said:

Do you do doggy?

A bit dizzy and kinky! You'll do for me love :wink:

bev79 said:
InVinoVeritas said:

Do you do doggy?

Playing hard to get eh?

bev79 said:
because of the mixed bag of people on here thought id try a bit of pen palling! i see its the done thing to open up with abuse first so those that wish its ok, those that would like to get to know a very fun, friendly and (a bit) dizzy girl then say hello :)

I am a vetenarians assistant part time and am studying social care at uni so am doing ok, dad and brothers are all still serving so i am pretty thick skinned humour wise

bev x
I don't think you know what you have let yourself in for girl! Good luck :D

Alsacien

MIA
Combat_Baby said:
bev79 said:

bev x
Girl? She's probably a 15 stone Doris with 3 sprogs and only half her tattoos spelt right.

Close your eyes - you may not be old enough to be in this conversation :wink:

sandmanfez said:
bev79 said:
yes i have gently handled a huge horses willy!
Me too, great isn't it!
it was comical until it kicked out and its willy rubbed all over my forearm! im not normally squeamish bit it had "problems" down there, strangely enough i prefer puppies and rabbits! :)

Alsacien said:
Combat_Baby said:
bev79 said:

bev x
Girl? She's probably a 15 stone Doris with 3 sprogs and only half her tattoos spelt right.

Close your eyes - you may not be old enough to be in this conversation :wink:
Your right on both counts :D

Just thought I would give her a bit of support from someone who has been in this situation before with you lot. :wink:

im not that bad! dont look too hot first thing in the morning but who does? so i can count you out as a possible date then?

bev79 said:

bev x
Hi Bev,
Do you wear a nurses uniform and put out?

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
bev79 said:

bev x
lol - you just showed a lot more balls than some of the blokes on here ;o)