• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Exotic Causes of Death

sh1t ... i'm going to drown whilst bobbing for apples ....

i was thinking more along the lines of "heart attack during cocaine fuelled sex romp with 5 hookers"

a la John Entwistle (although he only managed 2 hookers ... f*cking lightweight)

oh well :D

G

Goku

Well that was dull, I was Struck by a Meteor.
I would have preferred to mauled by a mob of midgets… oh well

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
When your death comes, you will be
Decapitated by cannibalistic head-hunters! 8O

Bring it on, that mean getting noshed by 72 MILFS :p

[align=center]When your death comes, you will be[/align]
[align=center]Struck by a Meteor![/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]What less likely then being struck by lightning? That's right, a meteor strike![/align]
[align=center]Just your luck![/align]

Oh! Great Stung to Death by Killer Bees. I can’t see how any of the Questions you have to answer could lead to that. Perhaps I was smearing my Kn0b with Honey preparatory to getting next doors dog to lick it off when all of a sudden .

shortfuse said:
sh1t ... i'm going to drown whilst bobbing for apples ....

i was thinking more along the lines of "heart attack during cocaine fuelled sex romp with 5 hookers"

a la John Entwistle (although he only managed 2 hookers ... f*cking lightweight)

oh well :D
Otherwise known as noshing sailors in the men's room at a train station. :D

What scares me is I scored the same...

Also killed by streak of p!ss (frozen) - note that it points out that this will then defrost denying any evidence of cause of death or chances of compensation from airline.
Haven't BA been taking the p!ss lately ? Is there a connection ?

Latest Threads