Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Exodus, Ch 7 ver 16

fatblerk

War hero
I was wondering if there are general feelings of disquiet or dissatisfaction in the R Sigs, Elmpt (Bruggen) or the two Regts in question.

Seems to be a awful rush to leave........ :?

fatblerk said:
I was wondering if there are general feelings of disquiet or dissatisfaction in the R Sigs, Elmpt (Bruggen) or the two Regts in question.

Seems to be a awful rush to leave........ :?

Of course there's disquiet. As you should see from endless threads on the 'Sigs' board, they never stop winging. If it's not about their kit, their exercises then it's individuals in charge. In fact it seems that if there's nothing to complain about, they'll make something up.

Makes the soldiers in the Corps look like krap and if you can't have a moan with a little humour and a lot less bile, you should all just pack it in.

I'm afraid that the Biblical reference may be a little too cryptic for some of us, the last time I saw a Bible, it was being used in concert with a bell and a candle! :wink:

Exodus..... masses leaving
Ch 7......... 7 Sigs
Ver 16...... 16 Sigs

So it could be seen as a question of who's loosing more soldiers 7 Sigs or 16 Sigs? Supposed to be clever, but it's not really. If you really do want the extract from the book?

16 Then say to him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the desert. But until now you have not listened.17 (Exodus 7:16)

Ahhhh, NOW I get it. Obviously much to be said for my Religious Education.

I haven't heard of any manning crisis in Elmpt ...above the usual Corps wide ones, but I have seen a lot of wingeing on the Sigs BB on ARRSE, but whats new about that?

We've had a lot of postings out, and not many in - or are you talking about NTT/PVRing or re-badging?

I don't think there's a huge problem, but I don't know the statistics.

CH