Exercise tunes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Magdovus, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, I've decided I'm going to become a STAB. Before anyone starts with the abuse, I've been lurking here for a couple of months and read it all, so no need to bother with the inevitable abuse.

I need to get to a decent level of fitness, so I've started running. To keep my motivation up, I reckon a dedicated playlist for my iPod is required.

To start, I reckon Eye Of The Tiger is essential. All other suggestions welcome!

edited for mongness

2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

My suggestion is that you use the search function and read any one of the many other threads covering exactly the same topic.

"Fail" for idleness

3. I agree with Duke, this has been done a few times before.

But.....search on iTunes for Podrunner. They're free, and have different BPMs to train to.

4. Cheers PrinceAlbert, will give that a go.

5. Mago,not sure why you think you will get abuse.If I were younger,I would be in the queue behind you.
    Good luck with it.

6. Seems to me there's a number of ARABs on the site that enjoy nothing more than a spot of STAB-baiting, and a green STAB is a juicy target...

I'm not expecting any problems at my unit, they're really supportive. Cheers for the good wishes.