• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Exercise Scenarios Needed Urgently

I've been hit with a fastball and tasked with planning an exercise for some Uni Officer Training Corps cadets. I desperately need a decent exercise scenario that I can modify/adjust to suit my plan. Can anyone provide me with some links or e-mail/message me some documents?

Any help will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

You need some baddies

A failing grain harvest or a small faction who want an independent state of Fantasia

Some Goodies - your OTC bods

Baddies carry out small scale ambushes etc

Goodies know where they live so a dawn?night attack

Goodies win :)

Am sure that as you said you could adjust /modify you will be able to fil in the blanks

Which OTC? :)

How long a time period do you have to cover?As above but with some recce patrols of known positions, getting contacted a couple of times out on patrol.Slowly building up the scenario until the dawn attack at the end.

Latest Threads