Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exercise CERBERUS

D

Deleted 174205

Tell me something? Why is GOC 3(UK) Div the only person who doesn’t see that Ex CERBERUS should be cancelled? No 14 day isolation for observer mentors and cross contamination of 2500 people from all over the country (and wider).
We all know that this would be a run out prior to Warfighter next year but this stinks of an MS moment and thinking about individual achievements and not the wider good!

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tell me something? Why is GOC 3(UK) Div the only person who doesn’t see that Ex CERBERUS should be cancelled? No 14 day isolation for observer mentors and cross contamination of 2500 people from all over the country (and wider).
We all know that this would be a run out prior to Warfighter next year but this stinks of an MS moment and thinking about individual achievements and not the wider good!
Why not ask him? Or better still, stick in a service complaint.

Never in the whole of ARRSE has a username been more appropriate.

Just do as you are told. Thats the way it works.

D

Deleted 174205

Never in the whole of ARRSE has a username been more appropriate.

Just do as you are told. Thats the way it works.
Pathetic; orders are orders, don’t get me wrong. But when 2500 people are being asked to mix in a COVID environment and without precautions, that is tantamount to idiocy.

Pathetic; orders are orders, don’t get me wrong. But when 2500 people are being asked to mix in a COVID environment and without precautions, that is tantamount to idiocy.

There you go:

1603197019065.png

If you feel that strongly, go and give it a toot.

It could always go ahead with an extra 14 day isolation period before it starts?

It can't be delayed, the New Year Honours list waits for no man.

Go sick and deploy that biff chit. Go on, you know you want to!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cruthin1967

Old-Salt

If this exercise the most dangerous thing you are asked to do in order to further the careers of Staff Officers count yourself, historically speaking, very lucky.

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
What if the ENTIRE ex is conducted in NBC state 3 Romeo though?
Is the correct answer..... if the “B“ in CBRN hasn’t changed to something new recently. Porton Down has put a lot of effort into ensuring your gas mask is a little bit more effective (and expensive) than the Poundland version I’m wearing .

Latest Threads