• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Excuse the profanity but have i completely fucked myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I applied a couple weeks ago and got my medical questionnaire through. I suffered a short period of depression and went to the docs about it a year ago. The spell was minimal, and I only saw the doc the one time. I clicked on the wrong section (under drug abuse and self harm) and put i had a spell and gave the date. Application denied. any one have any similar problems and any advice? I had a look and they say 3 years after last 'episode'.

I guess it will be on my medical file so what are my options? Would either phoning and explaining help (is there a contact number) or do i have to appeal with doc's reports etc?

Im nearly 29 and dont want to wait another 2 years to reapply.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads