Excuse me....

I know I have to change this as I think I'm insulting people rather than amusing. It's fine for the older ARRSErs who are used to who's online on the front page but the new are a bit put out!

Good CO said:
I know I have to change this as I think I'm insulting people rather than amusing. It's fine for the older ARRSErs who are used to who's online on the front page but the new are a bit put out!
We wouldnt want to offend any of the delicate little flowers would we. :roll:

When are we issuing new arrsers with yellow cards and a phone list with the Padre, WRVS and a solicitors number on it?

Good CO said:
It's funny if you have a sense of humour - maybe it should be used as a litmus test?!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Ozduke said:
Why am I an ARRSE slacker?
To be fair, if your online during working hours you are slacking, hence why I'm here. Get over it.

Padre!!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Slacker - MOI - heaven forfend!!!!!!!!!

Good CO said:
Now I understand!!!

Happy to be labelled a slacker!