• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Excuse for a P*ss Up

ok,

so within the space of a week, i ran into 7 ex-mil types drinking in Canary Wharf!

which beggers the question, if there are so many of us here, why do we not meet up for a drink, and exchange headhunter addresses???? or just get w*nkered, talk b*llocks and general behave like the immature adults we once were?????

Comments, suggestions, rude remarks?

do you need a chaperone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plastic Yank said:
ok,

so within the space of a week, i ran into 7 ex-mil types drinking in Canary Wharf!

which beggers the question, if there are so many of us here, why do we not meet up for a drink, and exchange headhunter addresses???? or just get w*nkered, talk b*llocks and general behave like the immature adults we once were?????

I second the motion... a bit of booze never hurt anyone

Vonshot said:
Plastic Yank said:
ok,

I second the motion... a bit of booze never hurt anyone
you've never seen me sozzled...............usually find bruises the next day :wink:

Vonshot said:
a bit of booze never hurt anyone
not technically true

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 155
Provost The NAAFI Bar 32
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 38