Exclusive: Heather divorce papers sensation - Macca beat me

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mukhabarat2003, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seriously though - if you were faced with this first thing in the morning you would want to put it out with a shovel as well would't you?
    [​IMG]

2. 'The papers claim Sir Paul vomited on himself after a drinking session towards the end of their relationship and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner. '

Poor old Heather, that must be worth an extra million at least...

3. It must be a laugh a minute doing it doggy with her.

4. All this about wheelchair, crutches and having to crawl seriouslt clashes with all the images and publicity I have ever seen or read. She made a great thing about how normal she was even with her peg leg

5. I wouldn't kick it out of bed - I'm stumped for a shag as it is..............

6. Your assistant sounds like he/she's up for it.

7. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

8. So he gets leglass then get his one legged lass to leg it to the kitchen and foot him a butty. Sounds like he's got his feet on the ground and several legs under the kichen table. Did he leg (sorry) lag hisel' as well?

9. Not up for anything SN - always late, unshaven, dirty boots, unpressed trousers, male and definately, apart from gender, not my type.

10. You raise an interesting point - was the leg kept on during sex?

11. Without proof, does she have a leg to stand on?

(sorry)

12. I saw the title "Macca beat me" and thought they'd had a race!, I'm not surprised he won.

13. With a properly shaped stump there'd be no need to buy a strap-on for something different!

14. Her face says it all. She's a greedy grasping fecker and he should have seen it at the start - where's the prenuptial agreement?