Exclusive: Heather divorce papers sensation - Macca beat me

Seriously though - if you were faced with this first thing in the morning you would want to put it out with a shovel as well would't you?

'The papers claim Sir Paul vomited on himself after a drinking session towards the end of their relationship and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner. '

Poor old Heather, that must be worth an extra million at least...

All this about wheelchair, crutches and having to crawl seriouslt clashes with all the images and publicity I have ever seen or read. She made a great thing about how normal she was even with her peg leg

mukhabarat2003 said:
I wouldn't kick it out of bed - I'm stumped for a shag as it is..............
mukhabarat2003 said:
My assistant came round for a signature, read over my shoulder and added, 'Bet he gave her some right lashings with her prosthetic!'
Your assistant sounds like he/she's up for it.

So he gets leglass then get his one legged lass to leg it to the kitchen and foot him a butty. Sounds like he's got his feet on the ground and several legs under the kichen table. Did he leg (sorry) lag hisel' as well?

Storeman Norman said:
mukhabarat2003 said:
I wouldn't kick it out of bed - I'm stumped for a shag as it is..............
mukhabarat2003 said:
My assistant came round for a signature, read over my shoulder and added, 'Bet he gave her some right lashings with her prosthetic!'
Your assistant sounds like he/she's up for it.
Not up for anything SN - always late, unshaven, dirty boots, unpressed trousers, male and definately, apart from gender, not my type.

Biscuits_AB said:
It must be a laugh a minute doing it doggy with her.
You raise an interesting point - was the leg kept on during sex?

Without proof, does she have a leg to stand on?

(sorry)

I saw the title "Macca beat me" and thought they'd had a race!, I'm not surprised he won.

Her face says it all. She's a greedy grasping fecker and he should have seen it at the start - where's the prenuptial agreement?

You say your lost your pump,
Well I saw it yester-er-day-a-yay
It's lying in the road
Where you got in the bike's way-a-ay

You know it hit you!
And you know that I am glad

etc.

D

Deleted 20555

Mad_Moriarty said:
GDav said:
Her face says it all. She's a greedy grasping fecker and he should have seen it at the start - where's the prenuptial agreement?
They are not legally binding under UK law.
I though a contract was a contract?