Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EXCLUSIVE: Carpeted: Dozens of cadets at Sandhurst broke coronavirus rules in a drunken party at the prestigious military academy

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I didn’t think the Vicars and Tarts course lasted long enough to watch a whole game of rugby?

it was long enough to have to have more than 2 haircuts!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I seem to recall PQO course being told Cadets will not store or drink alcohol in their rooms.

Excuse me, C/Sgt.
Yes Sir
Can we place these crates of beer in your room, obviously if you are thirsty, then you may help yourself.
Excellent Sir, You are remembering that you can not drink in your rooms?
Is that not what corridors are for? It's where we all seem to sit bullying and cleaning stuff!

The joys of having real Lawyers on a PQO course rather than a just a barrack room lawyer.
Is bullying allowed at Sandhurst?

Is there a business opportunity here? Bottles of spirits being stashed at various points on Barossa or in Swinley Forest and grid refs exchanged for payment.

Even better if they are unable to find said grid ref and a stash can be 're sold' to another cadet.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Open up your shop or have a rave and it's a 10K fine, have a party at Sandhurst and you have to get up from bed a tad earlier!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is there a business opportunity here? Bottles of spirits being stashed at various points on Barossa or in Swinley Forest and grid refs exchanged for payment.

Even better if they are unable to find said grid ref and a stash can be 're sold' to another cadet.

I'm sure it's already happened. Where there's a will ....

I imagine there is many a Wine Club membership.
Or Amazon delivering a variety of beverages straight to their rooms.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I didn’t think the Vicars and Tarts course lasted long enough to watch a whole game of rugby?

It's currently largely done in one go in these Covid days. So 8 weeks plus a 9th week of range qualifications for those who need them. It's part of the AR Course.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I imagine there is many a Wine Club membership.
Or Amazon delivering a variety of beverages straight to their rooms.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Generally a big queue at the gate to meet deliveries in-bound.

You'll have to explain this one.. I was under the impression that in the 1950s the domestic norm was for the female to stay at home and do the cooking? As @Brotherton Lad is clearly a male have I missed something?
Its just a bloke being grumpy online.

Happening a lot recently.

Perhaps the TV was smashed up because they didn't have an in date license.

In my day we used to just hide our TVs in our cars until the inspection was over.

What on earth do they get taught these days, tsk, tsk.
The CQMS had removed the plug , so it didn't work anyway .....

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps the TV was smashed up because they didn't have an in date license.

In my day we used to just hide our TVs in our cars until the inspection was over.

What on earth do they get taught these days, tsk, tsk.
You were allowed cars?8O8O8O8O

Penny Hill Park is open.

Just head NE until you hit the fire break and the follow it heading East. Use the three red lights to guide you if all else fails.

Latest Threads