Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EXCLUSIVE: Carpeted: Dozens of cadets at Sandhurst broke coronavirus rules in a drunken party at the prestigious military academy

Sorry it's not a decent paper, but stand by for a degree of fall out.

Dozens of cadets at Sandhurst have been disciplined for breaking coronavirus rules by holding an alcohol-fuelled party at the prestigious military academy, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
Army chiefs launched an investigation after trainee officers went on a drunken spree in the Old College, which faces the famous parade ground where graduates take part in the passing out ceremony.
It is understood that about 50 cadets, who had been ordered to stay in three separate 'platoon bubbles', got drunk together before throwing alcohol that glowed in the dark over each other and smashing up a TV.

Army chiefs launched an investigation after trainee officers went on a drunken spree in the Old College, which faces the famous parade ground where graduates take part in the passing out ceremony.
I think some of them already held their own version.

Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg

Every 10th one

Perhaps the TV was smashed up because they didn't have an in date license.

In my day we used to just hide our TVs in our cars until the inspection was over.

What on earth do they get taught these days, tsk, tsk.

Perhaps the TV was smashed up because they didn't have an in date license.

In my day we used to just hide our TVs in our cars until the inspection was over.

What on earth do they get taught these days, tsk, tsk.
Remember those days well, and I was in Burma Company - Just as well it was an SMC

And if the blokes had done this ROPs all round and a nasty little man shouting deft ight, deft ight, very quickly sprinkled with bouts of Maaasrrrk tiiiiime.

Latest Threads