Exciting new thriller!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
is it of the clunge school of penmanship? we have standards you know :)

I really hope you have a decent editor.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
bloody sheds - so its a chick flick then

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Here is an idea. Send a copy to me, or another from the Book Club and we will review it for you. Can't promise to be effusive but I can promise we will be fair and honest.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
People have said that, but only because it says so on the door of the room I use a lot.

I got excited once. Ruined an otherwise promising evening. Turned out she had aids. Every cloud.

I would love to read a book about sheep's cnuts. I imagine it would be "... gripping from the word go ... a brilliant concept ... a fast paced intelligent book ... " among other things.

The basic anatomy of the ewe's reproductive tract:

The ovaries are roughly spherical and about the size of a marble (10 to 15 mm diameter). They have two principle functions:

The production of eggs (or ova)
The secretion of the female sex hormones (oestradiol and progesterone), which are required for conception and pregnancy.
The fallopian tubes (or oviducts) extend towards the ovaries but are not connected to them. Instead they end with a small funnel shaped opening which catches the egg when it is released. The fallopian tubes provide the site of fertilisation and early embryo development before the embryo passes to the uterus.

The uterus is a small muscular organ that provides protection and nourishment for the developing embryo. It consists of a body and two uterine horns that are continuous with the fallopian tubes. The inner lining of the uterus is made up of many button-like projections known as caruncles, which are the sites of attachment for the placenta ('afterbirth'). The transfer of nutrients between the ewe and the developing embryo takes place via the placenta. The development of the embryo and later the foetus continues within the uterus for the duration of the pregnancy.

The cervix (a muscular and fibrous constriction) separates the uterus from the vagina. During pregnancy it is sealed and protects the embryo and foetus from the external environment. At the time of mating and ovulation it is open, enabling passage of sperm into the uterus.

The vagina connects the cervix to the vulva (external opening of the genital tract).

Turns out it is not that horny at all. Mind you there are no pictures.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Schaden The NAAFI Bar 5
bazzinho The Intelligence Cell 6
G The NAAFI Bar 8