Excellent Pic

Like it. Better watch your 6 though, you'll have that Chakrabarti creature after you if you persist with this course of action!

Berlin

Apostrophe missing from 'LETS' as well!

Unfortunately let down by the fact that the 'Empire' is now a bingo hall.

And not forgetting that the only 'CLAIMS' will be taking place down the benefit office!

I did once get a good deal with Britan(n)ia.

Though they wouldn't insure me fully comp.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't they sell encyclopedia's?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
And isn't this probably classed (by some PC fockwit) as 'incitement to racial hatred'?

Legs said:
And isn't this probably classed (by some PC fockwit) as 'incitement to racial hatred'?
Most probably which makes it all the more pleasurable.

I would do but the wife's borrowed the crayons.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
You can have mine, there the only things I am allowed to write with.

On the shoulder numbers are SO last year.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
That's like a penis but only smaller!

Ref the Pink, nothin gto do with Gays.

In the 19th century it became popular to apply the phrase to the British Empire, especially during the Victorian era, when British world maps coloured the Empire in red or pink, vividly highlighting British imperial power spanning the globe. The 19th-century politician Lord Salisbury complained that the £1.5 million spent on colonial defence by Britain in 1861 merely enabled the nation "to furnish an agreeable variety of stations to our soldiers, and to indulge in the sentiment that the sun never sets on our Empire." A Sri Lankan news source credits Colvin R. de Silva with coining the famous response: "That's because God does not trust the British in the dark."

Although the phrase has fallen out of British political usage, it remains true today that the sun still does not set on the British overseas territories or the Commonwealth Realms of which Elizabeth II is head of state, or for that matter on the French overseas departments and territories.

The British Empire in 1897, marked in pink, the traditional colour for Imperial British dominions on maps.
My bold, if only :D

Britain's never been the same since they lost Baffin Land.

Latest Threads