Excellent Jeremy Clarkson article

hee hee hee the only people who should drive pick up trucks are builders and other who need to cart large loads around .No one else needs
a tali truck

E

error_unknown

It’s the little things that baffle me most of all. The way every coffee shop plays Pachelbel’s canon in D on the Muzak system, the way the middle classes don’t wear socks, the way they address one another in such loud voices across the hotel swimming pool, the inability they all have to locate themselves, or anyone else, on a map of the world, the love affair with country music, the mullets, the television ad breaks, the way they don’t offer you a cup of coffee or a drink when you go to their houses. I always feel like a civilised human being at a garden party for very rich apes.
Well, when we have a good ol' family fight (Dubya and Saddamie *), we bring you along to make it a "fair fight" just like a mexican gang will show up in a "one on one" to even up the odds with whitey. :lol:

You all might be happy to know that I own not one but three trucks and they are all 4x4s and get used every day - a 1989 Toyata "fourunner" (1/4 ton rated I think), a 1985 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with a nice ladder rack, and a Dodge Ram (Mitsubishi) compact 4x4 truck.

Keep on truckin' 8)

//

* http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P990
Meanwhile, Duhbya is playing with Saddam's pistol:
A handgun that Saddam Hussein was clutching when U.S. forces captured him in a hole in Iraq last December is now kept by President Bush at the White House, Time magazine reported Sunday.
[...]
Bush shows Saddam's gun to select visitors, telling them it is unloaded, both now and when Saddam was captured, Time reported.

"He really liked showing it off," Time quoted a visitor who had seen the gun as saying. "He was really proud of it."
Well, as long as Duhbya gets to show off his war trophies to his buddies in Washington, I guess all the death, violence and chaos is worth it.

Posted by: tex on May 30, 04 | 11:23 am | link

A_team_lewis said:
Proud GQ?
Well done Clarkson, can he replace Bliar?
He is top bloke and on our side - his father in law was a Stafford VC winner.

Perhaps we should get him to be the candidate for the ARRSE Party and get him to stand in Sedgefield... 8)

Mr Happy

LE
woody said:
hee hee hee the only people who should drive pick up trucks are builders and other who need to cart large loads around .No one else needs
a tali truck
And sports car drivers shouldn't be allowed on the road because they can't carry a bergen in the boot of their car.

And of course taxi drivers shouldn't run a after 9pm with just one passenger in them.

Top bloke Clarkson.

He punched Moron's lights out at a press bash a few months ago. When Moron went down (and then came to) Clarkson stood over him and taunted the ******. :lol:

Father in Law, WOW!!! Clutching at straws on that one a bit!

And sports car drivers shouldn't be allowed on the road because they can't carry a bergen in the boot of their car.
Yes they can, and even in a sports car with an engine in the 'boot', the bergan can fit under the 'bonnet'. Duh!!! Get out a bit more and find these things out for yourselves!

You seem as if you'd make good co-presenters like that suckup that Clarksons got at the moment!

Oh, how the winter nights must have flown by!

Oh yes,
He punched Moron's lights out at a press bash a few months ago.
Nobody mentions that Morgan was sat down at the time and engaged in a conversation, unaware of Clarkson.
Mmmmm, tough guy!!

SilsoeSid said:
He punched Moron's lights out at a press bash a few months ago.
Nobody mentions that Morgan was sat down at the time and engaged in a conversation, unaware of Clarkson.
Mmmmm, tough guy!!
Who cares? If moron was asleep in his mommys arms I'd still take the opportunity to fcuk him over the head with a piece of two by four and wouldn't give a toss about it afterwards.

Clarkson is a top guy, moron is a tool.

After reading your previous posts, I can see why you are defending the tool.

Were you morons "fag" at boarding school, or do you lot just instinctivley flock together?

Excellent end note by the way
ARRSE.... A permanent battle of wits against unarmed men!
Is that what you need to make you feel masculine, thinking that you are looking down on a group of people who, on the whole, think you are a laughable, sorry little man?

From SilsoeSid, quoting Purple Flash

Father in Law, WOW!!! Clutching at straws on that one a bit!
Don't know about anyone else but I feel Sid's comment disrespects a VC, even if Sid thought* he was just slagging JC and Purple Flash.

* SilsoeSid? Think!? 8O

Aunty Stella's question to Sid is on the mark

Is that what you need to make you feel masculine, thinking that you are looking down on a group of people who, on the whole, think you are a laughable, sorry little man?
SilsoeSid has a superiority complex, for no good reason.

Also had a ride in an F16. The cabbie whacked it around the sky. Clarkson could barely summon the energy to get out at the end of the flight and when he finally did he promptly threw up.

And if he hit Pious Moran while the twatboy was unaware my only regret would be that he did not have a brick in his hand at the time.

In a battle of wits should we fight with unarmed men?

Word on the grapevine is that Moron's successor at the M***** will be announced by Ant & Deck in an "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" style.

Mr A. It's not you.
Mr B. It could be you.
Ms C. It could be you.

Allegedly the aim is to lift the morale of the office.

Well, that will be nice for them won't it? 8O