Excellent Jeremy Clarkson article

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViroBono, May 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

2. hee hee hee the only people who should drive pick up trucks are builders and other who need to cart large loads around .No one else needs
    a tali truck
  3. Well, when we have a good ol' family fight (Dubya and Saddamie *), we bring you along to make it a "fair fight" just like a mexican gang will show up in a "one on one" to even up the odds with whitey. :lol:

You all might be happy to know that I own not one but three trucks and they are all 4x4s and get used every day - a 1989 Toyata "fourunner" (1/4 ton rated I think), a 1985 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with a nice ladder rack, and a Dodge Ram (Mitsubishi) compact 4x4 truck.

Keep on truckin' 8)

* http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P990
  4. Proud GQ?
    Well done Clarkson, can he replace Bliar?
  5. Yes, but after all it is an endemic human condition.
  6. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

He is top bloke and on our side - his father in law was a Stafford VC winner.

Perhaps we should get him to be the candidate for the ARRSE Party and get him to stand in Sedgefield... 8)
  7. Jeremy Clarkson. Top bloke.

ARRSE Admin should e mail him an honourary membership.
  8. Top bloke,

He even chinned Piers Morgan(cu*t).Piers not Jeremy.
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I'd buy Clarkson a mug, but the shop's disappeared.... :cry:
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

And sports car drivers shouldn't be allowed on the road because they can't carry a bergen in the boot of their car.

And of course taxi drivers shouldn't run a after 9pm with just one passenger in them.
  11. Top bloke Clarkson.

He punched Moron's lights out at a press bash a few months ago. When Moron went down (and then came to) Clarkson stood over him and taunted the ******. :lol:
  12. Father in Law, WOW!!! Clutching at straws on that one a bit!

Yes they can, and even in a sports car with an engine in the 'boot', the bergan can fit under the 'bonnet'. Duh!!! Get out a bit more and find these things out for yourselves!

You seem as if you'd make good co-presenters like that suckup that Clarksons got at the moment!

Oh, how the winter nights must have flown by!

Oh yes,
    Nobody mentions that Morgan was sat down at the time and engaged in a conversation, unaware of Clarkson.
    Mmmmm, tough guy!!
  13. Who cares? If moron was asleep in his mommys arms I'd still take the opportunity to fcuk him over the head with a piece of two by four and wouldn't give a toss about it afterwards.

Clarkson is a top guy, moron is a tool.

After reading your previous posts, I can see why you are defending the tool.

Were you morons "fag" at boarding school, or do you lot just instinctivley flock together?

Excellent end note by the way
    Is that what you need to make you feel masculine, thinking that you are looking down on a group of people who, on the whole, think you are a laughable, sorry little man?
  14. Clarkson Top Bloke , funniest bit when he hitched aride in a RAF tornado, and made a programme about it.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. From SilsoeSid, quoting Purple Flash

Don't know about anyone else but I feel Sid's comment disrespects a VC, even if Sid thought* he was just slagging JC and Purple Flash.

* SilsoeSid? Think!? 8O

Aunty Stella's question to Sid is on the mark

SilsoeSid has a superiority complex, for no good reason.