EXCELLENT drills by the Greek

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by strewth, Feb 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I agree with you entirely there, my man! Chivved the thieving fückers and saved his load. Top marks to him!

Naturally, the "yuman rites" wallahs will be all over this, gobbing off about: "surely it must be expected that thieves can go about their unlawful business without fear for their lives". But fück 'em! It's just a shame that he didn't manage to top all three.

MsG

2. Good drills. Hope the other two die.

3. Gleaming.. Hope he does'nt get into to much drama for it and l hope the other 2 get raped by this 'radioactive man' bloke thats running around.

4. 'I've never seen anything like it in my life, you just don't expect it at that time in the morning when everything is so quiet.'

That's the line that tells everyone the truck driver was almost definitely telling the truth, WTF would 3 Chavs be doing at a Depot at that time in the morning other than what was stated by the driver... so what was he to do, allow them to beat him up or worse and also take away his livelihood!!!

5. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Inherent right to defend yourself takes precedence.

But, using the knife might be deemed as excessive (unless they had a knife or other weapon).

I suppose i'm trying to say he may be right, but the law's an ass!

6. What a guy....

However, I am going to guess he will go down for murder and ABH or similar. I reckon he´ll get 50 years, whilst the scum get compo.

Hope the other two scum die of "complications".

7. He is an ethnic minority and probably a muslim as well, if he says he's gay too then it was a homophobic racist attack so he'll get away with it.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well done that man!

WTF where these cnuts driving 20 miles away for for treatment?

Anyway, the problem is that this driver is getting investigated for murder - obviously the two surviving wnakersd reckoned dey wasn't doin naffink, right, and then this foreign kosovo jumped 'em and tried to fackin murder them innit!

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Sounds to me like a bum sex meet that went wrong.

He was Greek after all.

10. I have a funny feeling the law will say something like "you should have run away"... He's going to prison for murder, I reckon.

11. Whole new meaning to 'nick the greek'. Hope he's cleared and the chavs get rodgered in prison.

13. Get in there, the spirit of the Spartans lives on. Poor fecker will get shit on though, The filth that are lawyers, solicitors and thier like will claim that the 3 deadhead chavs were just going about thier lawful business when they were mistaken for somebody else. Legal aid? you betcha.

14. Another 15 year old who clearly had no intention of going to school that day. Blame the parents, or was he out on the rob with his dad. Either way, he's learnt a good lesson.