exams and deadlines

Too true.
It's also true in attendance at units.

This is true, however I think we may find that after the end of year pi$$ ups and people have rinced the last of there savings on an 18-30's somewhere the a dull tedium will follow, this will lead to a no doubt increse in postings Alle über! Well I know I will be one :D

im quite surprised that ARRSE isnt being used as a method of procrastination more than it is, i for one have reached new levels during my diss. Im sure post unit summer camp and KGVI (for the RA troops out there) postings will take a sharp rise

yeah i go on Arrse instead of revising, but it cant be just me can it?!?

nope... me too!

haha i know, every 10 mins im like, i wonder whats going on, on arrse....lol :D

kenny_McCormickk said:
im quite surprised that ARRSE isnt being used as a method of procrastination more than it is, i for one have reached new levels during my diss. Im sure post unit summer camp and KGVI (for the RA troops out there) postings will take a sharp rise
Hurrah , roll on KG6, we are doing the bar this year (2nd week), its going to be carnage.

Laura2006 said:
haha i know, every 10 mins im like, i wonder whats going on, on arrse....lol :D
same goes.

oxford are first on this year but were gonna stay the night after our go and get hammered, who else is on the first week? Glasgow?

kenny_McCormickk said:
we? whose we?
We are glasgow and we are last to fire second week. As far as I know its CEUOTC, ULOTC and GSUOTC on in the second week.
Who is your BRO this year??

HAVE PUT UP A KG6 THREAD SO OTHER THREADS DON'T GET HIJACKED

your last to fire using the same guns that ulotc and cuotc have used? those guns are going to be about as much use as a chocolate firedoor

kenny_McCormickk said:
your last to fire using the same guns that ulotc and cuotc have used? those guns are going to be about as much use as a chocolate firedoor
i'm not laying this year so ours will be fine. anyways we're second week. sorry will stop hijacking this thread

oi u thick squat specky four eyed tit, what part of don't hi jack the thread do you not understand?! now come banter with the grown ups on the KGVI thread!

and at least as no.1 i don't have to touch the gun as much......

i started this thread so i can say what the bollox i like you fat, knuckle dragging monoslabic mongmuffin! See what youve done BAS? your attempt at organisation of topic has lead to banter wars! bloody scottish recce....