Exacting response to harsh gun restrictions - United States.

Discussion in 'US' started by Lower_Jumper, Oct 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Let me tell you about a group of American patriots who decided enough was enough in regards to nonsense firearms restrictions placed upon us by the government.

The Governor of Massachusetts passed a law supported by the legislature to ban the ownership of ammunition storage / caches. The restrictions also banned the collection of firearms in communities which may represent "militia activism."

This action failed to deter the patriotic people of Northern Massachusetts. They amassed stores of ammunition and arms all around their rural communities. They stocked their farm houses, personal properties and barns with arms and ammunition. The Governor be damned.

When the Governor learned of this defiance, he dispatched the State Police to arrest the so-called criminals and confiscate their arms and ammunition. He didn't want the media alerted, so he conducted his plan secretly. A large group of State Police were dispatched in the middle of April. However, their secret job was not so secret. A behind-the-scenes patriot from Boston learned about the Governor's plan and warned the citizens in danger about the approaching police force. The citizens reacted immediately and amassed along the governor's expected route, waited for the police's arrival then shot them to hell in an astounding fire fight.

It was an historic victory for the patriots of northern Massachusetts. The fight went on to be known as the battles of Lexington and Concord. The citizenry were warned by a fellow named Paul Revere.

Remember where your freedoms were earned. Remember who earned them. Realize they were people not unlike yourself.

-One if by land. Two if by sea.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Outstanding!
    So a group of armed militia murdered an organised official police force, carrying out their duties as ordered by the Governor of that county? Not through choice, but because they were employed to help uphold the law of that state, so that everyone could live in peace and security, safe in the knowledge that the police were there to help keep them safe in their beds at night. Excellent response, Maybe, just maybe thats why there should be harsh and ******* 'nonsense' firearms restrictions placed on us by the Government.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. What about air?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I live the term "Patriotic people" when in fact most had sworn allegiance to the crown, their leaders almost all held royal commissions, and were therefore nothing more than a bunch of murdering terrorists, and traitors.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Keep taking the Lithium and the Zyprexa theres a good chap.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. We can only hope the USA gets wiped out in its entirety by a natural disaster.
  7. No need for that. They will manufacture a financial or ecological disaster all of their own, and the survivors will all murder each other in defence of Fredom, Truth and the Amhurrican Way.
  8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I believe that even Mrs Palin - that nice lady who wanted to be VP alluded to the events -

"He who warned uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed"

Gosh...or as others might say Oi vey...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Haven't they committed this Lower Jumper.....or should I say Premature Jumper.
    • Like Like x 2

10. It's worse than that - the OP is actually referring to the American war of independence.
  11. I shouldn't worry. The PRC owns most of the USA now - in a couple more years all US laws will have to be OK'd by Beijing.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Or they could even be referred to as Insurgents.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Careful: that may have developed into a War on Terror. And then where would we be?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I can't wait to see what the locals will do when the Govenor tries to enforce the law that states they can't **** their sisters!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Keep paddling, I hear Banjos.

Instead of shooting the poor Police Officer, they could of course have moved the Ammo somewhere else. It was hardly difficult to hide something like this. But then they could also have contributed to the taxes of the country that were going towards paying off the costs of the French Indian Wars the British fought on their behalf to keep them free. Taxes that were incidently 20 times lower in the Colonies than the Mother Country.

Lower Jumper. Whilst I see what you are saying regarding gun control, perhaps a British Army web site is not the best place to publish the independence myth. I'm sure they buy it in the States, but the War of Independence was feck all to do with Taxation without Representation. Anybody who has read something more than an American Civics Text book should know this. Whig and Tory notions of Political Enlightenment, Mercantilism that forbade trade with non British Colonies unless it came through London, the Quartering Acts (where shock horror the Colonies were asked to contribute to their own defence) and If Americans have an ounce of Intellectual Honesty the 1768 Treaty of Fort Stanwix that put a boundary to endless Colonial advancement into Indian Territory.
    • Like Like x 4