Ex US President dies

Take a look at what those people had actually been convicted of, then read Bush's statement about why he did it and get back to me.
I have, and I did. He did it because he was corrupt. There is no point in pretending otherwise.
The cnuts were selling weapons to Iran, not jay walking.

But hey, good old Bush comes up with a **** excuse and because you like him, you'll accept that American justice in this one case was seriously flawed.

Here's his **** excuse

THE PARDONS; Text of President Bush's Statement on the Pardon of Weinberger and Others

I have, and I did. He did it because he was corrupt. There is no point in pretending otherwise.
The cnuts were selling weapons to Iran, not jay walking.

But hey, good old Bush comes up with a **** excuse and because you like him, you'll accept that American justice in this one case was seriously flawed.

Here's his **** excuse

THE PARDONS; Text of President Bush's Statement on the Pardon of Weinberger and Others
Funny you should mention jaywalking, some of those he pardoned had only been convicted of misdemeanours, jaywalking is also a misdemeanour.

Funny you should mention jaywalking, some of those he pardoned had only been convicted of misdemeanours, jaywalking is also a misdemeanour.
Its funny that you are desperately defending a man who involved in selling weapons to nation that supports terrorists.

Its funny that you are desperately defending a man who involved in selling weapons to nation that supports terrorists.
It would be nice if you just fucked off and polluted another thread with your crap, but I have serious doubts that you are capable of doing that!

It would be nice if you just fucked off and polluted another thread with your crap, but I have serious doubts that you are capable of doing that!
**** me, this site is full of people fondly remembering the past as it never was.

**** me, this site is full of people fondly remembering the past as it never was.
It is not a matter of remembering the past fondly at all, it is a thread as a news item of the death of a politician who is and was generally regarded as a decent man.
There were or are very few of his ilk about.
Yes, he may have made what some view as bad decisions but then again others don't, I personally have no view either way, your opinions about him have no sway whatsoever.
The pixels that you send around the world will not matter one way or the other, as neither will mine.

It is not a matter of remembering the past fondly at all, it is a thread as a news item of the death of a politician who is and was generally regarded as a decent man.
There were or are very few of his ilk about.
Yes, he may have made what some view as bad decisions but then again others don't, I personally have no view either way, your opinions about him have no sway whatsoever.
The pixels that you send around the world will not matter one way or the other, as neither will mine.
He was a corrupt **** who was involved in the selling of weapons to a rogue nation. That's your idea of a decent man is it?

I love the way some people on this site just writes off some serious corruption and dealing with a terrorist supporting nation over several years as a "bad decision" or the "Odd wrong or questionable decision".

He was a corrupt **** who was involved in the selling of weapons to a rogue nation. That's your idea of a decent man is it?

I love the way some people on this site just writes off some serious corruption and dealing with a terrorist supporting nation over several years as a "bad decision" or the "Odd wrong or questionable decision".
Your opinion and well above your paygrade or intelligence level.

Keep to counting blankets, your worldview is minimal.
You mean you (along with a load of other rose tinted glasses wearing tits on here) don't like the truth about your "hero"?

You mean you (along with a load of other rose tinted glasses wearing tits on here) don't like the truth about your "hero"?
I do not wear rose tinted glasses about anyone and particularly politicians, nor is he my hero, but as has been said both on this site and on any number of other sites, he is/was generally regarded as a good man, whereas you are generally regarded as a **** of the highest order.

I do not wear rose tinted glasses about anyone and particularly politicians, nor is he my hero, but as has been said both on this site and on any number of other sites, he is/was generally regarded as a good man, whereas you are generally regarded as a **** of the highest order.
Good that he dealt with a terrorist state and pardon others involved. Yeah what a great man he was :roll:

You don't have a lot to say, apart from being tedious and repetitive.
You dont seem to have a lot of justification for admiring some corrupt **** who dealt with a terrorist supporting nation.

Good that he dealt with a terrorist state and pardon others involved. Yeah what a great man he was :roll:
Where are you getting that from? There is no evidence, other than one comment he made later, to prove that he even he even knew about it, never mind that he was the one dealing with them.

Probably wasting to my time to point out that one of the main aims of the arm deals was to strengthen the faction within the Iranian Government that was trying to stop their involvement with terrorism or that the Israelis (who ran the highest risk of the weapons being used against them) were actively encouraging the Americans to do it in an effort to reduce terrorism..

Where are you getting that from? There is no evidence, other than one comment he made later, to prove that he even he even knew about it, never mind that he was the one dealing with them.

Probably wasting to my time to point out that one of the main aims of the arm deals was to strengthen the faction within the Iranian Government that was trying to stop their involvement with terrorism or that the Israelis (who ran the highest risk of the weapons being used against them) were actively encouraging the Americans to do it in an effort to reduce terrorism..
I put up a link earlier.

They had been dealing with the Iranians for literally years before they were caught so why are lying about it being about trying to stop terrorism?

He was a corrupt ****, not exactly unusual in the world of politics but somehow because he was a "good lad" you and several other people seem to ignore him dealing with a rogue state and pardon those who had been caught.

I put up a link earlier.

They had been dealing with the Iranians for literally years before they were caught so why are lying about it being about trying to stop terrorism?

He was a corrupt ****, not exactly unusual in the world of politics but somehow because he was a "good lad" you and several other people seem to ignore him dealing with a rogue state and pardon those who had been caught.
If it had nothing to do with improving relations with a faction of the Iranian Government that wanted to cut ties with terrorists then why were the Israelis involved?

If it had nothing to do with improving relations with a faction of the Iranian Government that wanted to cut ties with terrorists then why were the Israelis involved?
If it was, do you not think think that they might have realised it wasnt working after year one? Perhaps after Americans had been taken by Iran backed Hezbollah?

The Iran Pipeline: A Hidden Chapter/A special report.; U.S. Said to Have Allowed Israel to Sell Arms to Iran

Go on, make up another excuse for the corrupt ******.