• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex uk sf arrested in spain

Andy is ex-RMP cp.

The Spanish Police have a cp/ct unit, GEO, which is classed as Special Forces. They appear to be suggesting that he is sf based on that.

I offered wondered why I never heard of ex-soldiers getting together and forming multi-skilled crime teams who were capable of pretty big jobs. I can imagine that you could rustle up most of the skill sets required and operating together would be relatively straightforward. On the whole you could rely on them to not be drama queens or cowboys and they would probably be able to exercise professional discipline and keep their traps shut.

Maybe it has happened but the politicians, police and CPS decided not to scare the sheeple so kept schtum about it.

I offered wondered why I never heard of ex-soldiers getting together and forming multi-skilled crime teams who were capable of pretty big jobs. I can imagine that you could rustle up most of the skill sets required and operating together would be relatively straightforward. On the whole you could rely on them to not be drama queens or cowboys and they would probably be able to exercise professional discipline and keep their traps shut.

Maybe it has happened but the politicians, police and CPS decided not to scare the sheeple so kept schtum about it.
An ex 2 Para corporal did, end of the 1980s. he drew fourteen years from Judge Argyle.

It's because most squaddies are thicker than a Loggie's waist, the remainder are trade orientated geeks who are scared of conflict and harsh font.

It's because most squaddies are thicker than a Loggie's waist, the remainder are trade orientated geeks who are scared of conflict and harsh font.
Harsh! Although I suppose if you look at the few well known examples you may have a point. The Black Watch guys who robbed the paymaster spring to mind.

Andrew Martorell's privately-formed firm's business card is on the desk next to mine at work so, theoretically, yes you can hire them.

He has had an interesting career.

Latest Threads