Ex Them boss sticks it to government.

A former SAS commander accused the Government today of lying to the public over Afghanistan, saying that British forces lack the support they need....
Asked whether he was referring to moral support, financial support or kit, Wight said: “All of the above.”

Turning to the Government, the former special forces commander said: “I just don’t think they’re being honest. I don’t think they’re being honest with themselves, with the Armed Forces or with the public.”

Of course that's only his opinion. How long before another political "expert" rubbishs him, his service and his comments. Lucky old Bob is busting a gut eh?

Source: Times

PE4rocks said:
A former SAS commander accused the Government today of lying to the public over Afghanistan, saying that British forces lack the support they need....
Asked whether he was referring to moral support, financial support or kit, Wight said: “All of the above.”

Turning to the Government, the former special forces commander said: “I just don’t think they’re being honest. I don’t think they’re being honest with themselves, with the Armed Forces or with the public.”

Of course that's only his opinion. How long before another political "expert" rubbishs him, his service and his comments. Lucky old Bob is busting a gut eh?

Source: Times

Interview on ITN news at 6.30 this evening.

Not mincing his words.