Ex squaddie jailed for pointing BB gun at bus.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Breached Section 13 of The Unlucky Act after drinking 6 tins of Old Daft Twat.

I have no sympathy; the very fact that he is ex-forces compounds his stupidity.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Have to agree in this case...

Rodney2q

3. Luckily Notts plod had rubber bullets with them.

4. Should have know better

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

sympathy? None. However lets see what the Next gangsta soldja get for a fire arms offence in Notts!

6. 5 years for waving a bit of plastic shaped like a weapon that will do such horrendous injuries to the human body like sting a bit and leave a bruise smaller than a 5p? Seems rather harsh to me, even if the passengers didn't know it wasn't real.

7. Lucky bastard I recall doing section attacks through Bridlington with machine guns from a toy shop. All we got was cheap beer in the legion. Imagine no gas bill and free food for years bloody luxury.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Silly boy, just as well the Met wern't there, or else Six rounds to the head.

9. Long Eaton = shoite hole.

10. Come on, we know the Met don't shoot white people, just coloured folk who usually aren't even armed...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

12. Has it had a re-vamp then cos the last time I went through it didn't look that good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lucky he didn't get one in the noggin really.

Well, he'll have a few years to think about his post pint behaviour in future. Well deserved.

• Like Like x 1