Ex squaddie jailed for pointing BB gun at bus.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Breached Section 13 of The Unlucky Act after drinking 6 tins of Old Daft Twat.

I have no sympathy; the very fact that he is ex-forces compounds his stupidity.

Have to agree in this case...

Rodney2q

5 years for waving a bit of plastic shaped like a weapon that will do such horrendous injuries to the human body like sting a bit and leave a bruise smaller than a 5p? Seems rather harsh to me, even if the passengers didn't know it wasn't real.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Lucky bastard I recall doing section attacks through Bridlington with machine guns from a toy shop. All we got was cheap beer in the legion. Imagine no gas bill and free food for years bloody luxury.

Lucky he didn't get one in the noggin really.

Well, he'll have a few years to think about his post pint behaviour in future. Well deserved.

5 years for waving a bit of plastic shaped like a weapon that will do such horrendous injuries to the human body like sting a bit and leave a bruise smaller than a 5p? Seems rather harsh to me, even if the passengers didn't know it wasn't real.
not harsh at all, serves the stupid ****** right for being such a total bellend.

This is the first time I've seen this story but I imagine there's more to the sentencing than him pointing the BB gun at the passengers of the bus. The gun is clearly full black so if he isn't a UKARA member he'd be in possession of an illegally held replica under the VCRA 2007.

My son when was younger I had to buy him those florescent orange BB guns because they are classed as replicas.