• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex squaddie jailed for pointing BB gun at bus.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Breached Section 13 of The Unlucky Act after drinking 6 tins of Old Daft Twat.

I have no sympathy; the very fact that he is ex-forces compounds his stupidity.

Breached Section 13 of The Unlucky Act after drinking 6 tins of Old Daft Twat.

I have no sympathy; the very fact that he is ex-forces compounds his stupidity.
5 years for waving a bit of plastic shaped like a weapon that will do such horrendous injuries to the human body like sting a bit and leave a bruise smaller than a 5p? Seems rather harsh to me, even if the passengers didn't know it wasn't real.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Lucky bastard I recall doing section attacks through Bridlington with machine guns from a toy shop. All we got was cheap beer in the legion. Imagine no gas bill and free food for years bloody luxury.

5 years for waving a bit of plastic shaped like a weapon that will do such horrendous injuries to the human body like sting a bit and leave a bruise smaller than a 5p? Seems rather harsh to me, even if the passengers didn't know it wasn't real.
This is the first time I've seen this story but I imagine there's more to the sentencing than him pointing the BB gun at the passengers of the bus. The gun is clearly full black so if he isn't a UKARA member he'd be in possession of an illegally held replica under the VCRA 2007.

My son when was younger I had to buy him those florescent orange BB guns because they are classed as replicas.

Latest Threads