Ex Squaddie gets 20 years in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Shittypants, Jul 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's the problem with knifing foreigners to death in their own country. They've a tendency to lock you up for a long time. It's simply not cricket.

• Like Like x 7
  2. I'm sure that your glib comment stem from vast experience of dealing with the Bulgarian legal system.
    My view is "there but for the grace of God go I"

3. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.............

• Like Like x 1
  4. He stabbed someone to death, why did he have a knife on him in the first place ???? Good riddence

5. Self Defence? Burden of proof?

6. Are you now? That's nice.

7. You have evidence with which to support your assertion?

8. Read the article.

Bit more info here

Free Jock

9. I have. It proves nothing.

(Are you intending to keep this up for long? It's just that I need to go and have a dump as it's touching cloth so to speak).

• Like Like x 1
  10. It seems his old man says that the victim in Bulgaria was stabbed high in the region of the shoulder/armpit - which apparently contradicted something the prosecution said. BUT, from experience, most people follow patterns of behaviour and repeat percieved successful actions............found the text below, have a read of the full story, there are photots that show the penetration of the previous assault ..............high in the region of the shoulder/armpit. Knifey boys are knifey boys.

As to Bulgaria, my old man is a retired badge man and lives there full time now, owns a couple of places and has no issues with the locals.

Read and clicky for more info on laddy:

Bulgaria stabber accused before | thetelegraph.com.au

11. He's only barely an ex-squaddie, he joined 2 months before he got nicked so wouldn't have even finished phase 1.

12. He wasn't a stab, was he?

Er, wellies and plastic waterproofs please - the blue waterproofs. Thanks.

MOTO!

13. ......and?