• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex-Soldier 'Will Kill Himself If Extradited To The US'

If his service in Iraq scared him so much why did he voluntarily head back there as a civvie? I look forward to Chubb's post on his RIP thread when he tops himself in flamboyant drama queen style.

I wouldn't give Peter ****ing Sutcliffe to the spanks never mind some random ex squaddie with few big dits

How come we can't get rid of obviously anti British chods like Dr Hook but we are more than happy to roll over when big brother clicks his sinister revengy fingers

US legal system sucks the big dogs cock, unless you have more money than God.

Z

Zarathustra

Something about his medals dont tally up either not accusing him of bein a walt or nothing but have a look at them in the photo in the article........

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Well he's missing his Telic medal and considering he was running his own company in 2009 he's got his QDJM and the 2011 ACSM, though the latter could be explained if he applied for it after he left.

**EDIT**
According to this article: David McIntyre Extradition: Pressure On Home Secretary To Intervene Over Ex-Soldier he left in 2002, which explains the missing Telic medal and it says he served with the QLR and rejoined the RMP after his company went tits up in 2009 which explains the QDJM and ASCM, though he appears to be wearing a Para Reg tie.

Well he's missing his Telic medal and considering he was running his own company in 2009 he's got his QDJM and the 2011 ACSM, though the latter could be explained if he applied for it after he left.
He was running his own firm in 2009, yet has a photo rocking in mtp with ISAF badge. When was it rolled out?

Z

Zarathustra

He was running his own firm in 2009, yet has a photo rocking in mtp with ISAF badge. When was it rolled out?
I've edited my earlier post, I found a link to an earlier article. He left in 2002, set up his own business, then rejoined the RMP in 2009.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Something about his medals dont tally up either not accusing him of bein a walt or nothing but have a look at them in the photo in the article........

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I noticed that.

There's no Bosnia there... or if there is, it's the one that was awarded right at the very end, which considering that the conflict ended in 1995, is hardly worth crowing about.

His whole rack doesn't look right to me either, but I don't claim to be an expert.

If he rejoined in 2009 presumably a) his PTSD wasn't evident and b) whatever background checks are required by RMP produced nothing dodgy. And if he's now 'ex' his second spell of service must have been relatively short. All very odd.

Latest Threads