Ex soldier jailed for urinating on dying woman

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7063366.stm

Anderson, a former soldier, had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam.

A crowd had gathered around, watching and laughing, and the incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

msr

2. Utter Vermin.

3. Its not only the fact of what he and his two cohorts did, its the fact a crowd gathered and laughed, British society do we have it anymore or has it given up?

4. Story up elsewhere minus the 'ex-soldier' makes us all proud I'm sure.

I'm not sure what disgusts me more - the doped up and pi$$ed ex squaddie chucking a bucket of what (where did he get that?) then pi$$ing on an unconscious person or the cnuts that watched!

Well, it was Hartlepool - bunch of monkey hangers!

5. I am NOT condoning what he did, but WHY do the rags always need to include the fact that someone was previously a soldier.

For fcuks sake, if he had been part of a high wire act with a travelling circus at some point in his lifetime, would they have felt the need to inform us.............NO!

As if HM Forces don't get enough bad publicity already!

6. Vile and wretched subhuman degenerate, and the scum of the high street who congregated around him and enjoyed the show.

Welcome to Britain. I bet he plays on his army service to the parole board and is out in 6 months. Does anybody know which regiment he was in?

7. Yes this one has been covered (can't find the link now) but there was no mention of him being an ex soldier not that that has any bearing on how disgusting this was. :evil:

Unfortunately the press will just leap at the opportunity to mention this fact :roll:

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Was in the middle of emailing the BBC when msr posted this. Doubt I'll get a response but for what it's worth:

9. As said no relevance at all that he was an ex-squaddie, he's a smackhead he did a dispicable thing while cowards stood around and let it happen. This Country is far better that CNUTS like him arent still serving, three years is not enough, he'll do less than half. In my books he let someone die who could of possibly survived with medical help for all he knew at the time. CNUT :x

10. I suggested in the other thread he should be drowned or boiled (both are fine or maybe combined) in a vat of his own p1ss.

The fact that he is an ex-squadie does not change this fact. And the same goes for the crowd that watched.

Why didn't anyone windmill the fcuker in to the ground and then call the ambulance for her? Or vice versa.

11. He may get out early, but that'll be after 18 months of being someone's 'wife' inside!

Real crooks will tear him a new one - time and time again I hope!

12. Although this is really vile, what can you really do to him? Other than trap his head in a car door and repeatedly slam it of course...

13. The vermin should just be put down. I really don't see what use it has to anyone.

14. Perhaps this is pandering to the preconception that soldiers are:

1. disciplined
    2. as representatives of the country, held to a higher standard
    3. held up as people to look up to.

Therefore when a soldier or ex-soldier deviates from these standards, it is newsworthy in a way that a binman misbehaving is not.

In a similar way, it is more newsworthy when a serving soldier or veteran has had some wrong done to him.

15. I hope somebody filmed him getting sentenced - That WOULD be YouTube material!

:D :D :D

If he even got that far.