Ex-Soldier jailed for sex attacks.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by naguere, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Dangerous Brian is caught at last.

Still, you have to give credit where it is due. Unlike most ACF adult staff, he at least waited until they were above the age of consent before he cracked on without it!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ...............its the womens fault, they dont seem to understand, once you've invested in drinks and dinner, its payback time, its our right and anyway everyone knows that no means yes but ask nicer!
  3. A former Territorial Army soldier has been jailed indefinitely for a string of sex attacks.

Brian Witty, 41, was convicted last month of three rapes and one sexual assault between 1995 and 2011 in south-west and central London.

He met two victims through a dating website and others in bars

So that's why there used to be an advert for 'Mature Dating' on Arrse
  4. "I don't believe this, I'm a good-looking bloke"

In the Parachute Regt?
  5. expect 3 para mortars are just relieved it wasnt one of their's letting the side down...
  6. Considering 1 in 12 are ex services, the suprise is there isn't more reported.
  7. If you really wanted to stir up the lefty outrage hornets nest try illustrating in the press how many social workers in the care system have been convicted for being wrong uns, or teachers.

I bet they far outstrip the squaddie rapist myth.
  8. hahaha Rape quote of the month!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.
  9. I do hope they remember that another rapist once had a paper round so they can have "paperboy rapist" headlines....Wanker journalists.