• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ex-soldier faces jail for handing in gun

The court heard how Mr Clarke was on the balcony of his home in Nailsworth Crescent, Merstham, when he spotted a black bin liner at the bottom of his garden.
In his statement, he said: "I took it indoors and inside found a shorn-off shotgun and two cartridges.

Hmmm........

A valuable life lesson learned the hard way again. Chuck it over the fence next time.

Although I don't know what a shorn-off shotgun is. One that's had a bad haircut I suppose.

Had he emptied a few shells into their empty wooden-topped heads, then I would have enjoyed this news story more.

Then they wonder why people dont want to come forward to the Police when they see something or find something.

We should get behind this chap & give him our support

Latest Threads