Ex-soldier charged with racial hatred

"I'm not a racist but" I came across this article today:

Injustice against one of our finest

Does anyone have the full/accurate story? Sorry if this has been posted before.

Link removed - PTP

Would be interesting to know how close to the truth this is. Really, would anybody be surprised if this account was 100 per cent accurate?

amazing__lobster said:
Would be interesting to know how close to the truth this is. Really, would anybody be surprised if this account was 100 per cent accurate?
A_L read NFIs previous posts :roll:

But you are correct it would not surprise me if most of the story was true!

Went looking for more on that story but found this, which frankly I think is much funnier.

Two Tube staff cleared over Jelly Baby 'racial taunts'

A packet of Jelly Babies The Crown Prosecution Service defended its actions today after two London Underground workers were cleared of racial harassment following allegations that they taunted a colleague over black Jelly Babies. A jury found Victor Cooney, 47, and Carlos Rozza, 44, not guilty after an eight-day trial at Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court. It was alleged that the two men teased Daniel Jean Marie, who is black, by discussing black Jelly Babies and biting the heads off the sweets. But the pair were cleared after just one hour of deliberation by the jury.

After I saw silence of the lambs when at school I would toment jelly babies "Hannibal-stylee", biting their faces off, etc. I never knew how close to being lifted I came.......

I'm sure there is more to this story if you take away the spin.

Three days after the assaults and after playing darts in the local pub, having had a large number of beers he was walking home and his route took him past the scene of the assaults.
By the most bizarre coincidence he also happens to be the father of the two youngsters assaulted and the estranged husband of the assaulted woman!
As he did a reporter came out of the shadows and accosted him, asking him what his feelings were about the incident. In rather robust and salty language he replied that he had fought them in Iraq and it now appeared he had to fight them in his neighbourhood.

Others came out of the shadows and promptly arrested him, kept him in a police cell and eventually charged him with a `race` crime!
(arrested by journos?)

The man is actually aged 44, has spent 24 years in the Army and is broken by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - for which he is on constant medication. He is managing to hold down a job in security with the MoD.
If he's "broken" by PTSD, surely he isn't holding down an MOD security job.

Perhaps this article more accurately describes the incident.

Or perhaps the local rag which says

Also on Tuesday, John Hayes 44, of Hanover Way, Windsor, pleaded not guilty to two charges of acting in a threatening manner towards others on October 6. He is bailed to reappear at Bracknell Magistrates' court on December 20. His conditions of bail are that he is not to enter Shirley Avenue, Windsor and not to go within 50 metres of Medina Dairy.
All in all, I would say that the BNP are not a responsible or accurate source for information

Officers said a journalist was racially abused at the the Medina Dairy in Windsor on Thursday.
Funny how there's no mention of the journo's race in the BNP version.

I once saw a story by an ex-soldier who'd faught in WW2 who, when hailed as a hero by a member of the BNP turned to him and said "I fought in that war AGAINST nazi's like you." (or words to that effect.)

Thanks for the article NP.

The BNP have a modus operandi of fermenting trouble in an area befroe targetting it. It is suspected that this is the case in Windsor. Chief Superintendent Langston stated that " ...“This was not a riot in Windsor. It was a serious crime.” He confirmed that many of the youths were from outside the Windsor area and that police would continue to maintain a strong presence."

Perhaps John Hayes is a member of the BNP too

I came across this article today
Of course you did. Link removed too. If the BNP want more coverage for their stories, they should work harder on their web indexing.

Sammy The Cat said:
N.F.I. said:
Does anyone have the full/accurate story?
Are you suggesting that BNP would publish a shortened and inaccurate story?
I suppose I was, as parts of it didn't seem to add up, but I was primarily trying to find out more about a story that I couldn't find elsewhere on the internet.

Priam said:
A_L read NFIs previous posts :roll:
PartTimePongo said:
I came across this article today
Of course you did. Link removed too. If the BNP want more coverage for their stories, they should work harder on their web indexing.
Let's not get paranoid. I am not and never have been a member of the British National Party. I accept that I'm not exactly a Liberal Democrat sympathiser myself...

A

armadillo

Sven said:
Perhaps this article more accurately describes the incident.

Or perhaps the local rag which says

Also on Tuesday, John Hayes 44, of Hanover Way, Windsor, pleaded not guilty to two charges of acting in a threatening manner towards others on October 6. He is bailed to reappear at Bracknell Magistrates' court on December 20. His conditions of bail are that he is not to enter Shirley Avenue, Windsor and not to go within 50 metres of Medina Dairy.
All in all, I would say that the BNP are not a responsible or accurate source for information

Is this the same place that three officers were forced out of their house by a gang of racist ethnics?

If anyone starts a sentence with 'I'm not a racist but' or 'I've got loads of black friends but', just stand by for a load of racist sh1t....N.F.I why dont you fcukoff and boil your head your head you and your 'kind' are not wanted around here........

nuff said..... :p

N.F.I. said:
"I'm not a racist but" I came across this article today:

Injustice against one of our finest

Does anyone have the full/accurate story? Sorry if this has been posted before.

Link removed - PTP
Am I to take it that PTP has yet again edited a perfectly legal post, or was the link in NFI's post truly abhorrent? :?

Judging by the follow up answers, I'm guessing that he merely linked to the official site of a legal UK political party.

If it's already in the public eye, & not breaking any laws (or terms of service), then the Moderator should not be deleting any link. To do so is merely to try & conform the rest of us to his way of thinking.

If the link is to something truly ridiculous & offensive, then I have faith in the membership of this forum to show it up for the shee-ite that it is, so no editing will be necessary.

Agreed Purple_foot. More evidence of the suppression of free speech...Let people post links such as this ( I had already been led to the story from another thread), and the good upstanding members of Arrse will soon put idiots back in their box!

purple_foot said:
If the link is to something truly ridiculous & offensive, then I have faith in the membership of this forum to show it up for the shee-ite that it is, so no editing will be necessary.
I think that PTP's actions were pretty much consistent with what you have said. I accept that the BNP party is perfectly lawful, but most people in the army would believe that their site is riduculous and offensive. Furthermore there are a number of journalists/potential recruits/serving soldiers and officers, who frequent this site, and links to hard core, right wing sites which promote racism and devisiveness are not entirely consistent with the image of professionalism and tolerance that the army and those people in it wish to promote.

Just my opinion of course.

Latest Threads