Ex sigs with good GSM, CSD, SMS and GPRS experience £40-£50k

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by NigG, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I currently have a requirement for a Communications Product Manager with experience of metering withing the utilities industry. Any Smart Metering, AMR or AMI experience is will be highly desirable.

The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of GSM and communications technology and also CSD, SMS GPRS and associated systems within an M2M environment. Experience of IP communications, low power radio, PLC and fixed and mesh networks will be highly desirable.

On a day to day basis you will be identifying and interrogating tender requirements, understanding technical solutions and their suitability for specific customers. You will also have an in-depth involvement with customer workshops and presentations in order to gather requirements and showcase the clients product suite, and identify and developments and or additions that the customer may require.

My client offers a very favourable salary and package for this position, so for more information please forward your CV explaining your suitability for this role and I will be in touch.