ex sigs ewop/spec ops wanted

Who are you ? i was in ffl 2e rep then para sigs then 264. if you dont want work in mid east back off, anyone who does pm me with your trade and exp

Nesbit216, I believe you were the company clerk in the Legion, also I have just found out that you turned up to 26blah with your wings on, which you have not earned and you also lied about being in the RS freefall team. Prove me wrong or not. regards JJ ex 216 SNCO Trg Wing.

Nesbit216 said:
Who are you ? i was in ffl 2e rep then para sigs then 264. if you dont want work in mid east back off, anyone who does pm me with your trade and exp
No you weren't Mick. You weren't para trained at 216 and you were never in 264 only at Hereford on a short term attachment helping out at the comms base.

You seem to forget a lot of people know you.

Nesbit216 - did you do a quick stint at 7 Sig Regt during the early 90's?

Ooooh! Me too...... I trained as a Spec Op way back in the 1960s at Garrats Hey Camp.... hehehe , never did I pass the morse tests.... does that count.... A decrepited old geezer with delusions of grandeur... :? :D

Pretty sure he was at Blandford speaking in tongues (French) SUmmer 2000. Wearing no rank, but was a CPl at the time IIRC.

Ahhh quel mec ma Mick! Loved from Aubagne to Guyane.... Not!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BullyBoots Int Corps 22
PoisonDwarf Royal Signals 31
PartTimePongo Royal Signals 2