EX Signal Places

It’s been over 11 years since leaving the Corps and well over 20 since leaving good old BAOR. I was wondering if any of you had recent pictures of “ex-signals” places. I personally would like to see photo’s of places like 7 SR, 21 SR at RAF Gutersloh and am also told that Airport Camp in Belize is no more.
Whilst here I would like to wish past and present members of the Corps, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.

Thanks LT - looks damn different from when I left there in '75. Anyone else got any more??

I,m got sh1t loads in my album. As soon as the mrs shows me how to upload them I,m going to send them to that site. I,m a complete ass on computers and I dare,nt try it myself as I,ll probally fcuk it right up !!!!! Thats a good site to find old muckers aswell. Good to see Barnes bridge still standing as at 2002. I think the last barrack photo was the tech workshops & battery store situated on South camp and imediatly left after the guardroom.
Belive it or not I had some good times at 7 in the 80s and its quite sad to see the old camp like that. But times are a changing.

Regards LT.

I had a wander round Hangar 7 at Wildenrath a couple of weeks back, and although I was in Goon Platoon up in Hangar 3 at the other end of the airfield, it was sad to see the old place as it is now. 13 Sigs is a as flat as a witches tit. I actually liked Mercury Bks on my visits there as it had a colonial feel to it.

LoneTree said:
I,m got sh1t loads in my album. As soon as the mrs shows me how to upload them I,m going to send them to that site. I,m a complete ass on computers and I dare,nt try it myself as I,ll probally fcuk it right up !!!!! Thats a good site to find old muckers aswell. Good to see Barnes bridge still standing as at 2002. I think the last barrack photo was the tech workshops & battery store situated on South camp and imediatly left after the guardroom.
Belive it or not I had some good times at 7 in the 80s and its quite sad to see the old camp like that. But times are a changing.

Regards LT.

Here is a shot of what was 13 Sigs.

Mainly rubble, but they have extended the golf course and the tech block is now a leisure facility I believe

Attachments