EX SERVICEMEN RECENTLY SERVED IN IRAQ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by walltowall, Feb 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You may have seen my other posting but I am looking for people to take part in a programme we are making for channel 4. Specifically I would like to chat to some of you who have recently served in Iraq, and have interesting views on what it means to be English today.

ANGLO-SAXON & PROUD OF IT?

Proud to be English? Want to find out more about your roots? Why not take part in a new Channel 4 programme about the histories of English families?

Contact emily.howe@walltowall.co.uk

2. Sounds like a waaaaah

Even if it wasn't would only do it if I got paid for it!!! :D

3. ease up lad, i spoke to her, and it seems not only legit, but quite a laugh as well mate. i'm game for it :d

4. Feel guilty now!! Could never get down there anyway!

5. It'll be a train-wreck of a programme, half the people on it will be unaware of the origins of the term Anglo-Saxon, and they'll end up providing the next batch of clips for C4s "50 most embarrassing TV moments"
    No thanks, I think I'll be washing my socks that night.

6. ANGLO-SAXON & PROUD OF IT?

Great name for a show....i can see the sequals: :roll:

Were white and right
    Were from the West and were the best
    I'm a racist, get non-whites out of here

C4 has a proven track record of producing mainly uneducated and sensationalised programmes that appeal to a minority, whilst provoking media attention. I'm just thankful that they do not receive licence fee money to assist in the production of their quality programming!

7. It will be a liberal media stitch-up where they will try and paint you out as a baby-bayonetting nutcase.

What has Iraq (in, er, the Middle East) go the fcuk to do with being Anglo-Saxon?

Avoid.

8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Website seems OK. Still wouldn't trust em.
    Most likely have to have a 'discussion' with some plank from the BNP.

http://www.walltowall.co.uk/