EX SERVICEMEN RECENTLY SERVED IN IRAQ?

You may have seen my other posting but I am looking for people to take part in a programme we are making for channel 4. Specifically I would like to chat to some of you who have recently served in Iraq, and have interesting views on what it means to be English today.

ANGLO-SAXON & PROUD OF IT?

Proud to be English? Want to find out more about your roots? Why not take part in a new Channel 4 programme about the histories of English families?

Contact emily.howe@walltowall.co.uk

walltowall said:
You may have seen my other posting but I am looking for people to take part in a programme we are making for channel 4. Specifically I would like to chat to some of you who have recently served in Iraq, and have interesting views on what it means to be English today.

Proud to be English? Want to find out more about your roots? Why not take part in a new Channel 4 programme about the histories of English families?

Sounds like a waaaaah

Even if it wasn't would only do it if I got paid for it!!! :D

Older_by_the_day said:
walltowall said:

Sounds like a waaaaah

ease up lad, i spoke to her, and it seems not only legit, but quite a laugh as well mate. i'm game for it :d

Sir_Dae said:
Older_by_the_day said:
walltowall said:

Sounds like a waaaaah

ease up lad, i spoke to her, and it seems not only legit, but quite a laugh as well mate. i'm game for it :d
Feel guilty now!! Could never get down there anyway!

It'll be a train-wreck of a programme, half the people on it will be unaware of the origins of the term Anglo-Saxon, and they'll end up providing the next batch of clips for C4s "50 most embarrassing TV moments"
No thanks, I think I'll be washing my socks that night.

Great name for a show....i can see the sequals: :roll:

Were white and right
Were from the West and were the best
I'm a racist, get non-whites out of here

C4 has a proven track record of producing mainly uneducated and sensationalised programmes that appeal to a minority, whilst provoking media attention. I'm just thankful that they do not receive licence fee money to assist in the production of their quality programming!

It will be a liberal media stitch-up where they will try and paint you out as a baby-bayonetting nutcase.

What has Iraq (in, er, the Middle East) go the fcuk to do with being Anglo-Saxon?

Avoid.

oldbaldy

LE
Website seems OK. Still wouldn't trust em.
Most likely have to have a 'discussion' with some plank from the BNP.

http://www.walltowall.co.uk/