Ex-SAS selling smock on ebay.

schadenfreude said:
blue_sophist said:
Am I dim [OK, possibly] but has Neil stopped selling ... ?
You mean Liam? His last batch of items finished today .... see his completed listings. Phones fetched seventy odd quid.
fook ... hoped you'd put him temporarily out of business.

blue_sophist said:
schadenfreude said:
blue_sophist said:
Am I dim [OK, possibly] but has Neil stopped selling ... ?
You mean Liam? His last batch of items finished today .... see his completed listings. Phones fetched seventy odd quid.
fook ... hoped you'd put him temporarily out of business.
Unless he's changed his seller I.D., he's only just started. His auction only finished at 16.00hrs ish, so I suppose he might re-list something, but it's only phones that attract any interest .............. except, of course THAT item!

Tarkwa

Clanker
I don't know if this has been done already. Did not find on a basic search. An Arrser?

But I had a good chortle at this one: Original SAS Camouflage Jacket and Trousers for Charity

Original SAS Camouflage Jacket and Trousers for Charity | eBay

Has been worn in many conflicts by SAS and may have some minor wear. However it is good quality and has years of wear left. Works well in all environments from jungles to pubs !”

Type: Uniform/ Clothing
Service: Special Forces
Clothing Type: Trousers
Issued/ Not-Issued: Issued
Era: 1945-Present

Blimey! A better resurrection of a dead thread than Jesus at Easter!!

Is there anything that the SAS can be proved not to use? I've got a shitload of worn-out work clothes I originally bought from the Army and Navy shop, broken shovels, a shitty folding knife I bought off some bloke in a pub when I was pissed, a tent with a hole in it, I need to get rid them all, ideally in exchange for money. If putting 'SAS Special Forces' in the ad might up the price a bit then I'm all for it.

Is there anything that the SAS can be proved not to use? I've got a shitload of worn-out work clothes I originally bought from the Army and Navy shop, broken shovels, a shitty folding knife I bought off some bloke in a pub when I was pissed, a tent with a hole in it, I need to get rid them all, ideally in exchange for money. If putting 'SAS Special Forces' in the ad might up the price a bit then I'm all for it.
As used by the SAS while on undercover stakeouts

How much are used puttees going for nowadays??

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Does it have a secret Glock pocket?

Fuck, just seen the date of this thread. Twat.

Fuck!

Did anyone even look at the link?
It was a piss take for invisible trousers and invisible jacket. It just showed the hangers in the pic.
Here's a quote.
CHARITY (Please note this is to raise money for charity only! there is no item as it is so camouflaged and I am unable to find it !)

Did anyone even look at the link?
It was a piss take for invisible trousers and invisible jacket. It just showed the hangers in the pic.
Here's a quote.
CHARITY (Please note this is to raise money for charity only! there is no item as it is so camouflaged and I am unable to find it !)
?
sas.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Military History and Militaria 93
blackmetallic The NAAFI Bar 47
old_fat_and_hairy The Book Club 0

Latest Threads