Ex SAS (R) book.

I got to the end of the first chapter then the training kicked in so I went and shat in a bag.
I'll bet the missus wasn't pleased. "There I was, at the checkout in Selfridges. Well, can you imagine my surprise when I opened my bag. I'll kill that cuffing dog when I find it. How did it learn to unzip a bag?"

Last edited:

DarkBrig

War Hero
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could have written a great book about my time in "Them"................
If I hadn't been kicked out for bullying ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could have written a great book about my time in "Them"................
If I hadn't been kicked out for bullying ;)
Lucky you. I got kicked out of 'H' for getting too quick a time on the Fan and for shagging all of the Training Wing's, CO's and RSM's wives when I was on selection.

Lucky you. I got kicked out of 'H' for getting too quick a time on the Fan and for shagging all of the Training Wing's, CO's and RSM's wives when I was on selection.
Meh, that's fine, at least you didn't park facing inwards...

If you are doing a printed copy of the book, can you put a colour picture of the boat house on the front cover?
1609366806422.png

It even has a balcony.
1609366958190.png

Afternoon all.

I will post updates on this thread. I’m ex Welsh Guards and 21 SAS (R). I’ve written a short autobiographical book that will be available on Amazon next month. It will be available to download only but if all goes well paper copies will follow. I am self publishing.

The story will follow my experience as a regular Guardsman from ITC to trooping the colour. I will also detail my journey into 21 SAS’s E Sqn with an overview of the selection preparation and tales from selection ( 02:16). Obviously I’ve sought permission and I’ll stay within the bounds of DSF confidentiality contract. However I will cover life in the squadron as a badged trooper. I’ll update this thread.
If anyone wants more information on the book just PM me.

Title : No limits - from the Guards to the SAS, K Rogerson
E Squadron.
Raglan Barracks?

Don't forget to have a round where contestants have to save Bear Grylls from a bee sting

And the last person to piss on Bear Grylls has to play "Freckles"