Ex SAS (R) book.

TeaPot23

On ROPS
On ROPs
Afternoon all.

I will post updates on this thread. I’m ex Welsh Guards and 21 SAS (R). I’ve written a short autobiographical book that will be available on Amazon next month. It will be available to download only but if all goes well paper copies will follow. I am self publishing.

The story will follow my experience as a regular Guardsman from ITC to trooping the colour. I will also detail my journey into 21 SAS’s E Sqn with an overview of the selection preparation and tales from selection ( 02:16). Obviously I’ve sought permission and I’ll stay within the bounds of DSF confidentiality contract. However I will cover life in the squadron as a badged trooper. I’ll update this thread.
If anyone wants more information on the book just PM me.

Title : No limits - from the Guards to the SAS, K Rogerson

Afternoon all.

I will post updates on this thread. I’m ex Welsh Guards and 21 SAS (R). I’ve written a short autobiographical book that will be available on Amazon next month. It will be available to download only but if all goes well paper copies will follow. I am self publishing.

The story will follow my experience as a regular Guardsman from ITC to trooping the colour. I will also detail my journey into 21 SAS’s E Sqn with an overview of the selection preparation and tales from selection ( 02:16). Obviously I’ve sought permission and I’ll stay within the bounds of DSF confidentiality contract. However I will cover life in the squadron as a badged trooper. I’ll update this thread.
If anyone wants more information on the book just PM me.

Title : No limits - from the Guards to the SAS, K Rogerson

This ‘permission’ of which you speak, does it include that of the site owners to spam the site to advertise your book?

@Good CO
@Bad CO

You might also think of sending a copy to the capo de capo of the site book reviewers:

@Auld-Yin

These chaps will read books first to tell the rest of us whether or not to bother reading them. Consider it the “Books Phase”...

Dunno why but I read that as a 'Trooped Badger'.

That'd be interesting.

Tuffty

War Hero
Ahhhh good old 21 & 23 doing all the "sexy" jobs 22 cant be arssed with or have grown bored of. I am sure all the Ops will have been covered in books written by the guys from 22/SRR/SBS, they have cornered the market i do believe. You could do a TV programme STABs are you Tough Enough, nope ? Bear Grills has got that one covered.

Ahhhh good old 21 & 23 doing all the "sexy" jobs 22 cant be arssed with or have grown bored of. I am sure all the Ops will have been covered in books written by the guys from 22/SRR/SBS, they have cornered the market i do believe. You could do a TV programme STABs are you Tough Enough, nope ? Bear Grills has got that one covered.
Channing your inner insecurity?

@TeaPot23

Does Geordie still hate pink shirts?

Cyril Clunge is my fave SAS author.

It should be worth a read as long as the obligatory references to "racing spoons" and "slotting" are in there.
I got to the end of the first chapter then the training kicked in so I went and shat in a bag.

Latest Threads