Ex Royal Scot in March for justice around UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by knuckle_dragger, Jul 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An ex-RSM with shirt buttons undone? I don't think so ...

retread2

2. According to his placard shown in the picture he is ex RSM SCOTS GUARDS not RS which may answer the question in relation to his kilt.

3. That doesn't explain the Patterned Glengarry and have the Jock Guards started to wear kilts ? Or not bothered with a Sporran ? a Guardsman with shirt buttons Undone ? The empire is lost. Surely is not an ex member of 49 Para working undercover ?

4. The appallingly sloppy turnout and bearing of this gentleman is certainly inconsistent with the former status he claims. However his Glengarry, kilt and white socks appear to approximate that worn by the Pipes and Drums of the Scots Guards. Although I confess not to be an expert - am a former Green Howard myself!

There is a picture gallery on the link shown

http://www.sgapipeband.com/

I am sure that many Scot's Guardsmen are cringing at the sight of him!

Regards and best wishes

5. Thank you l/cpl_blowhard, certainly something to ponder!

Regards and best wishes

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I'm Ex SG. Sent an email to the Association to check him out.

7. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

Checked with SG Association.
    Never heard of him!

So I wonder who he is?
    Looks like RLC to me :D

8. An ex RSM! who is he kidding. Did he actually serve in the Royal Scots? No doubt some of the lads will come on and make us wise.

9. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

He was not Royal Scots, his board says he was SG. Except SG have never heard of him!
    another walt
    :twisted:

10. Thats Brian Haw sitting in front of him giving the victory salute. I thought the Police had taken his home away in a container and banned him from Parliament Square???

11. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

I see the comments left on the website about him not being an RSM or Scots Guards have been deleted.
    Plus I have had a 'Harry Saunders' contact me all upset as he has been outed.
    Oh dear. I think the whole board should leave a message for 'Harry'.
    http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/07/344041.html

12. They don't like it up them at Indymedia, do they? :D

As soon as someone puts up a decent and straight forward question, a 'representative' springs up to disparage the previous poster with such terms as 'discriminatory' How very typical of such insightful groups. :roll: